for those who went to the 9/11 WT on apostate post here

by darth frosty 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Now I know why my sister invited me to go!!! So glad I didn't fall for that trap!

• sherah
    sherah

Way to go Serenity and Aposta-BFF!

Did it seem like the bros put those sisters up to interogating you?

• I quit!
    I quit!

I just got home and saw your comments Serenity. Wow! I think you and your friend must have scared the crap out of them. Here they are studing an article about how diseased brained boogiemen (or in your case boogiewomen) apostates are coming to get them and here are two of them right before them. They'll be talking about it for weeks.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Serenitynow! You folks take the prize! Too funny! I love it! I'm rolling on the carpet! I wish I could do what you do! I don't even know what to say! Is this for real? Wow! OMG!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We were visiting a nearby cong with friends (instead of our usual venue). A brother (whom I was told is baptised within the past year) commented that although he was not in the Truth to recall it specifically, it had been relayed to him how there were apostates who made claims about the WTS saying the end of the world would come in 1975, when in reality it was all said by apostates. Have another sip of koolaid.

The blank stare of the WT conductor was obvious -- his wheels were turning -- but he just let the misinformation pass unaddressed.

DOC

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Sherah, my friend thought they sent that sister to sit next to us. She had a smirk the whole time she was questioning me. When she was trying to figure out why we came to the hall & I just said we just dropped in ,she just smirked & was like "ok," like she couldn't believe I was sticking w/that story. I can't take the credit for the idea of commenting though. There was a call to action on facebook & a lot of people did the same thing. I was also angry because I just spoke w/my aunt about my feelings about the cult & she called me an apostate & said if I'm not a JW anymore she & I dont have anything in common. She's my mother's sister, & was like a second mom to me. So now I really want to destroy the Tower.

• LeKook
    LeKook

Is there a link to this particular WT text online? I don't get the mags anymore, wanted to read it. Sounds quite funny.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

jw.org. The July 15 study issue.

• LeKook
    LeKook

Thanks Serenitynow! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit