Visa, Mastercard

by stillin 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillin
    stillin

The recent post from Barbara Anderson prompted this dialogue between my wife and myself on the way home from the meeting this morning:

Stillin: I heard that some of the CHURCHES actually are swiping your credit card so that you can make your contribution that way.

Stillin's very-stillin wife: I'm not at all surprised. How much lower can they go?

Stillin (siezing the moment): I'm not either. It's a racket and a snare.

Now all I have to do is wait for the announcement (or whatever the right moment may be) and exchange a meaningful look with my wife. She's already committed to her opinion.

That's the kind of thing I really appreciate about this forum!

• Iamallcool
  • baltar447
    baltar447

hahaahha! Awesome Sauce :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What a dirty trick..I love it..

You get a beer..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

Very well played. Now you have to practice your suprised and shocked expression when you two see the credit card terminals. Really sell it.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Let us know her reaction. I can already tell you what she will say.

She will say something like "Well now that I think about it, it makes sense. Being able to swipe a card makes everything easier. The GB knows what's best."

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Sometime's, that what it takes to activate the brain.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Nice setup! We now await the spike!

• Ding
    Ding

I hope I'm wrong, but I think odds are she won't even remember the conversation once the WTS starts doing it.

Even worse, she may still condemn the practice everywhere EXCEPT at the KHs.

Double standards are commonplace there...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice move!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit