Will There Be Another Act Of Terrorism This Coming Week In Your Opinion?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I kind of think so.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

You know what, this may sound perverse and I'm not wishing for a huge catastrophe but if all they can pull off 10 years after 9/11 is a truck bomb, it would be embarassing for them. Unless they can do something substantial, I don't think they'll do anything.

There's no accounting for the lone wolf operative though.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I likewise have a feeling in my gut that something may happen. As to when would be anyone's guess. I think that it could come a day before, or a day or two after, as the terrorists may think that everyone is expecting it on 9/11, so they would try to surprise people by doing it on another day close to 9/11 to catch more people off guard.

I sincerely hope nothing happens.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have the feeling that the "truck bomb" stuff was leaked to the press for a couple of reasons:

The public will understand why security is heightened for events.
    The terrorists will relax thinking that the U.S. is barking up the wrong tree because they have something else in mind.
    The U.S. already knows about "something else" and is hoping it will be stopped properly with the above two reasons helping.

SO I do feel that something is set to happen, but there is a good chance it will be prevented.

• bohm
    bohm

No, I think the Al-Queda of 9/11 is no more.

• minimus
    minimus

OTWO, interesting theories!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

i hope not, I am flying to TX on the 11th.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

I hope not,the JW's will be in full force with a special campaign.

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, the Witnesses love this stuff!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am noticing more websites devoted to 9/11 sponsored by the "Religion of peace", with some even joking about another attack on some discussion boards.

Here

and here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit