EXCLUSIVE NEW LIGHT! How to calculate the length of the overlapping generations - SCRIPTURALLY!

by agonus 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Intel, thanks for posting "Kissing Hank's Ass". Too funny, although I have to admit I felt a twinge of embarrassment because it really points out how foolish some of the "reasoning" was that I used when going door-to-door.

Glad to be free, glad to be me ... again, finally!

Daniel

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Here's the youtube vid of Kissing Hanks Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDp7pkEcJVQ

• shamus100
    shamus100

Something could possibly definetly happen, but it could be a lot longer than anticipated.

Please stand-by. And if you feel like it's another failed prophecy from the "faithful and discreet slave... excuse me.... pfffftttttttt.... " please take another anti-depressant and go watch the Simpsons.

Thank you.

• Gayle
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok that video was too spot on

• Intel
    Intel

Gayle: that is really funny......how would Russell react to his "New Religion Version 3.7"

The WTBT$ sounds almost like some crappy software......bugs, bugs, fixes, patches,.......

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

One person, born in 1914 [WTS "babies born at the start of WW1"] and latter becomes part of the 144,000 meets a baby one day before he dies at the age of 101. That baby grows up and becomes part of the 144,000 and then lives to be 101. The WTS bought themselves more than 100 years with the "new light".

::::::::::::::::::::::::

No. According to the teaching, they must have been active or worked as or how you put it, remnant members for a time together, been co-working. And person 1 could not have been born in 1914, but was already a remnant member in 1914, understanding what was happening back then. Say he was born in 1880. He died in 1970 or so. At that time, person 2 must have been active as a remnant member. Born perhaps in 1940 or perhaps as late as 1950. So 100 new years are not bought, but 10-20 at the most.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    And person 1 could not have been born in 1914, but was already a remnant member in 1914, understanding what was happening back then

This person could have been born in 1900 and baptized in 1913, just as common then as today. He/she would have been of the anointed.

The example given at the convention was of Freddie Franz, Born 12 Sept 1893, baptized 30 Nov 1913, died 22 Dec 1992. Any other anointed born before his death overlaps. Even some of the GB born early 1950's will expect to live until 2050 given their cossetted life style.

That alone extends the 'generation' for another 40 years, more than enough time for them to have their new cult HQ fully up and running and time to think of multiple excuses for the end not arriving.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit