What are you up to this Labor Day Weekend?

by Magwitch 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I am spending time with family, but the real thrill for me this weekend is that College Football starts.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Hmmmmmm, lets see...........Saturday, gotta get up early for field service as I want to get at least 3 hours in. Later on that evening I want to study for the WT Study so as to give a heartfelt and encouraging comment from my own words as opposed to paraphrasing the paragraph. Sunday I'll go to the meeting and partake of the great spiritual banquet provided by Jehovah through the Faithful and Discreet Slave. On Monday, I was planning on laying low, but I think I'm going to go to the Kingdom Hall and cut the grass, and weed wack, as its our Field Service group's turn for next week. I'm so stoked! This is going to be blessed weekend, and I'm glad I made sure of the more important things in Jehovah's organization as opposed to celebrating some silly worldly holiday. Those worldlies are enjoying their life now, but soon they gnash their teeth during the great day of Jehovah.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Gee George....I guess you don't have time to fly out here and go to a football game with me. I will see if I can find someone else.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Working.

Have fun everyone.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

2 birthday parties rolled into 1

Son + Mother in Law Saturday!

oh yeah and work everyday LOL........ but I'm lucky my day is always over before Noon...

Shamus ..... Your invited..... so turn that frown upside down

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh yeah, I'll work a fourteen hour day, then fly down and see you beotch! , er, um, thanks for the invite.

Have one for me! :D

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Hahahahaha I can do that

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Oh Shamus and Charlie call in sick and come to the football game with me this weekend.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'd give my right paw to do it. :'(

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I can do that too.......

Football U bet!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit