WT Nov 1, 2011 SEX - Ten Questions About Sex Answered

by St George of England 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• designs
    designs

Q-

Ever see one of the Eye tests where your automatic response is recoded for different images. Did Jesus like the curve of a woman.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

How will the prudish brothers and sisters place these magazines with a straight face?

Bangalore

• smiddy
    smiddy

Can anybody do a scan of this mag.?

I`m having trouble beleiving it

smiddy

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Smiddy- Pm for you

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I explained the jw attitude to oral sex and she was incredulous...

oz

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

regarding questions 2 and 5, the public will remain in the dark...

the WT says the sex organs are NOT play things.

It is not up to the couple to decide how they remain childless, the WT tells you that sterilization is WRONG.

double speaking corporation has no business being in peoples bedrooms.

oz

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Odd bunch the JWs and I hope we do not get around to the origional question of this post with my wife. If that sort of activity stops then I am going to be very unhappy. I do not want the WT reading a rule book in our bedroom.

The bible has incest rife in its pages from A&A Lots seduction and Noah which we all agree in this society is just not right so why would J.C. tell us to not look at a woman with passion...perhaps her meant just your sister mother and cousins?

• designs
    designs

WT Sex- keep a straight face this is serious business

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The WT says in answer to #9: "Such things as phone sex, “sexting,” and cybersex promote a distorted view of sex and encourage people to experience sexual pleasures outside the marriage arrangement."

• But what if I am married? Is it wrong to "sext" my own wife?
    • Would it be wrong to tell her "I love you" on the phone if I add "and I can't wait to kiss you and hold you."? I wouldn't want to arouse any passions, but rather deaden the flesh ... - Colossians 3:5
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

11) Should I have my cats married by an elder before I allow them to live together?

12) If my cat has sex with another cat that it's not married to, how much time should I allow for my cat to speak to the elders before I approach the elders myself?

13) If my dog sniffs another dogs butt, is that "sex"?

14) If my dog sniffs another dogs butt of the same sex, is my dog gay?

15) If my cat licks itself, will that lead to my cat becoming gay?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit