Wanted: A few good men

by butalbee 42 Replies latest social relationships

• inflamedpassion
    inflamedpassion

Butalbee! I wish JW sisters were like you: passionate, erotic, etc.. Although I'm still officially a Witness (brother) and single, I'm in inactive for now. But I always felt that JW women were another version of nuns, and I'm afraid to marry them for that reason. I saw your post elsewhere about your former JW husband who was a bore. Believe me, you will have plenty of fun with me (just take note of my user ID--self-explanatory, don't you think?;)

• inflamedpassion
    inflamedpassion

Just another follow-up to my last post: Where in NY state are you? I'm in Ontario, Canada. How close are you to the CAN-USA border?

• COMF
    COMF

Hey, bee, I'm not going to try to talk you into something you don't want to do, but for I will put in a comment for your consideration.

I don't go to bars much at all. I don't go to church, either. I've used internet personals ads for a few years now, since about 1997. At first I was just looking for interesting women to spend time with. Yes, I wanted sex, but that was only a part of the whole picture; I wanted companionship as well. I wasn't looking for love, and I was honest about that with the people I met. In fact, I did not believe there was such a thing as a soul mate, and figured most people did the best they could with somebody from their home town who was acceptable enough to tolerate in the same house.

Well, in spite of my resolve to stay single the rest of my life and just have a bunch of good friends who enjoy a no-ties-attached romp in the sack, love has reared its head and licked me on the cheek. This lady who responded to my personals ad has all the makings of a soul mate, to my great surprise.

Personals can work. You just have to have your head together and a good eye for poseurs.

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit