How Did You Get Rid of Your Bound Volumes?

by Eiben Scrood 29 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

I love Idrnomo's idea......lmao!!!!!!

• scary21
    scary21

Might be doing that soon......moving my elderly mother from FL back to MI soon....Will not be taking any bound volumes.

• White Dove
    White Dove

The dumpster got all my JW stuff.

It was a lovely purge.

• donuthole
    donuthole

I tried to my nice and offer my theocratic library on Facebook. A couple of people hit me up for them but later backpedaled -- maye they found out I was an "apostate" and backpedaled. Next stop is the dumpster.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

donuthole wrote: I tried to my nice and offer my theocratic library on Facebook. A couple of people hit me up for them but later backpedaled -- maye they found out I was an "apostate" and backpedaled.

Maybe they were afraid you went into the bound volumes and changed some things ... back to what the society originally wrote!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I tried to give them away and no one wanted them. I really wanted to send them back to Bethel, but didn't want the cost. I ended up taking a few to the trash bins at a time.

I kept the old indexes...the new ones have been edited. You want to find the good quotes, you need the old indexes.

• darthfader
    darthfader

I recycled mine...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I've built them into shelves to hold my collection of smurfs.

• keeshondgirl
  • Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I would like to be able to say that I got rid of mine by means of a box of matches and about a gallon of kerosene. However, my JW family snaffled them first, so it didn't happen!

Bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit