Thank you note from Circuit Overseer

by RayPublisher 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"The Slave knows it's easy to get tired." -- Thus, to lighten the "burden" some months ago they eliminated one of the weeknight meetings (CBS).

BUT, when the CO comes to town, it's OK if we are burdened, tired, and subjected to the additional expense (time and money) to make it to TWO weeknight meetings. Does this make the CO a burden?

• Bella15
    Bella15

"Special knowledge" that the end is near? Has he ever watched TBN? Or Club 700? They have daily programs of "special knowledge that the end is near" PLEAZE >>>>>>>

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

surprised he was not more blatent, and used 'governing body' instead of slave.

How the hell does a slave get to such a high position that is 'allows' the ones it feeds (masters in reality) to do things?

sure is arse about face to me!

oz

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

How ironic that the "slave" are basically the only persons in the organization who are NOT slaves.

• mouthy
    mouthy

True NEON!!!! That slave mindcuffed my kid,& grandkid,so they had to turn off their love for me...

It is a truly a wicked cult.

• bohm
    bohm

Argh that ampersand! It reads like he is to lazy or inept to construct a proper sentence.

i feel your pain scully...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit