Awakes left at work....

by charlie brown jr. 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

RUN WILL ROBINSON RUN.......

DANGER DANGER DANGER

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The WTS has always picked up on the dire warnings of other fundy Christian scare-mongers on this. For example :

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/mice.htm

When I was "in" and they used to say these things, even I could see that they were just copying from others. Do they tell you not to play the records backwards?

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

This has always been a great motivation for me to stay the course and trust the faithful slave!

Mountain

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

The blind will lead the blind. It is amazing how the WTS creates such articles. How can a few drug addicts who listen to heavy metal music make all heavy metal music listeners drug addicts? Their logic is so faulty.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

love that "indian" with short cut hair and a red feather... how do you spell gay? (no offence to all the cool gays on board)

• Gayle
    Gayle

Many of us admit to just seeing the mags and tossing them into the trash.

Someone on this site said when a thread was on the same issue, stated they just write on the mag.: some brief comment and the following reference to: jwfacts.com or freeminds.org

I thought that was good for any non-JW to check out the reference or any returning JW to see it and maybe get curious.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    love that "indian" with short cut hair and a red feather

LMAO!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit