Awakes left at work....

by charlie brown jr. 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

The Awake about Music was left behind and ended up at the break station..

And one of the girls working was reading it and burst out laughing....

Are these People Serious listen what it says.... after listening to Heavy metal Music I abused Alcohol and started using Drugs........

They can't really believe that? she asked laughing......

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Sometimes the best protection against Borg assimilation is their own literature.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

How many of us are able to see the stupidity n the literal-trash. If we see it so can others.

Own goal. A good one too!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The writers of the Awake magazine are not known for their articulate knowledge of human psychology.

Just for an example I began drinking heavily and experimented with drugs in my twenties and I hated heavy metal.

Why is it that people who love country music, turn to heavy use of drugs and alcohol ?

There is a noticeable lack of education throughout the WTS/JWS, from the top, right down to the bottom.

This pointing out of heavy metal music comes from the constant searching where Satan and his wicked evil

forces are the most, since HM music has a purposely and intensionally designed rebellious expression, with Satanic dark side

overtones, the JWS think this is where Satan has the strongest appearance, therefore more capable of bring people to ruinously

self destruction. Its elementary thinking but thats the grasp of most JWS and their weak intellectual prowess.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's all propoganda like the bottom photo pg 156 of the 'bearing thorough witless' book.

It impiles that only JWs preach the bible because there is a catholic nun sitting down minding her own beezwax.......utter propaganda!!

• Apeman
    Apeman

I laughed at that article. I'm a huge metalhead, and yes I do drink, and smoke pot, but that's because I enjoy those activities, not because I listen to heavy metal. Most of the potheads and alcoholics I know are fans of rap and hip hop, and actually hate heavy metal a great deal.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

It was the first article I scanned in awhile......

Nothin' changed......all normal! LMAO!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

And what's with the puzzels????

I was looking for Goofus and Gallant

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Don't knock it!

After all, reading those things for four years gives one the equivalent of a college degree!

(A Bachelor of Stupidity, anyway).

Bill.

• dm6
    dm6

Gallant watches ants for fun.

????????????????????????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit