A LETTER FOR MRS PUNKOFNICE AND FRIENDS WITH LOVE

by clarity 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Size thanks, she is a very nice person, a little straight laced but a genteel sort. It kind of broke my heart to hear reality hitting her square in the face ......... "I don't know what I was thinking" she said.

Seems with all their rules and persuasions, the wt is so short sighted. They are never cognizant of the repercussions of their actions. Just whatever sounds advantages to them .....at the time!

clarity

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wow, Clarity. Thanks very much for this. Sadly Mrs Punk won't see it any time soon.

It just shows what a nasty cult JWs are in.

I really do appreciate whole heartedly that you took the time and care to share this with lil'ol'me.

What a terrible story of WTB$ abuse!

Sad the lass is still in the organization that is flailing her mercilessly with their hate.

This vid really interested me. The bloke talks of 'watchtower mentality' rips familes apart. True that!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaWwRhaHI6I&NR=1

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Punk ...glad you liked my attempt.

Seems so many jw marriages end up in divorce court over this foolish wt propaganda, .. such a waste of lives!

Saw this video when I first started my search ..... really makes more sense now..thanks.

c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit