TRUTH

by redhare67 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Based on my experience in a multitude of churches, I think there are true AND false "Christians" in every Church,

and I think the doctrines and dogma of each Church has absolutely nothing to do with how they are to be judged (by God and His Angels),

because we are judged "by our fruit," not by "what we are thinking about fruit."

She--

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

She,

That is Truth well spoken. The Lord knows them that are His.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The real truth of the matter is there never was a single " True Church " except in the sole imaginations of men.

Which really makes all churches true , doesn't it ?

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Yes, and all, false as well.

It's individual Souls who count themselves IN or count themselves OUT.

Right?

She--

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

What truth can be found in mystical mythology ?

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Gosh! That's a hard question.

I'm gonna go get some coffee and think about it.

Okay, mythology seems to me constitutes generalizations about experience that hold among a culture of people.

But the mystical, to me, is multi-dimensional contact between Hell, Earth, Heaven and the Cosmos.

That's how I define those domains. And there are FEW FACTS demonstrable in those domains, mostly, opinions.

She--

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

And yet you believe the Bible is true? How is the Bible any different from any other mystical mythology?

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Mr.Freeze, after having read the Urantia Book, the Oahspe, the Bible, the Right Use of Will Series, Enki Speaks (by Zecharia Sitchin) and some of the work of Anna Yates (a "channel")

what I find is, ALL THESE LITERARY WORKS DOVETAIL, all tell the same story, details excepted.

So, ARE THEY ALL MAKING IT UP?

She--

• redhare67
    redhare67

Well then,I guess there is no truth, only in heaven and we have to live there to know it, bye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit