WHY IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THE UK !

by Hairyhegoat 31 Replies latest jw friends

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

My friends sister lives in Western Australia and she runs a gardening company. She is offering $50 an hr to cut grass and she can't get workers as the iron ore mines are paying three times that amount. It is like the gold rush era of the eighteen fifties, why work for poor wages when you can earn unlimited amounts elsewhere...?

• St George of England
    St George of England

If Australia, NZ and Canada are all so great, why do all the damn foreigners come to England?

George

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    If Australia, NZ and Canada are all so great, why do all the damn foreigners come to England?

So we can find out why our ancestors wanted to leave.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

No need to shoot em...

out here just pick up the roadkill roos.

mind you i doubt the meat is saleable!!!!

oz

• TheyCantDoATing Man
    TheyCantDoATing Man

This country (UK) has been steadily floating down the toilet since Blair rose to power in 1997.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I remember when the United Tyranny of America was the best country in the world. That was way back in the 1970s and 1980s. Even though president thief Nixon took us off the gold standard and started the stagflation of the 1970s, and Carter did his best to ruin the country through excessive regulations, it was still a very good country. Jobs, though declining in quality, were still reasonably plentiful in quantity. Then comes the Snake Clinton to time-bomb the economy and make the budget look balanced on the front, adding more regulations. It did temporarily boost the economy, but it started coming undone about 9 months before Clinton wanted it to. Bush couldn't do much about it, and the Congress simply added even more regulations to make things worse.

But, what is the real undoing of the United Tyranny of America was all the laws passed (many behind our backs or hidden in 2,000 page bills) during 2010. S-510, with its companion S-3767, had to be tacked onto other bills to pass--and that has more than 2,000 pages of new regulations that could ultimately mean 10 year jail terms for operating a lemonade stand without the proper paperwork. Osama ObamaCare, also passed in 2010, contains more than 2,000 pages including the infamous part 9006 (the one where you need a 1099 form if you spend more than 600 toilet papers, or do more than 600 toilet papers worth of favors, in a calendar year with any one entity). This could include links to rules mandating physical exams every 6 months with requirements that you take your drugs, and having everything monitored, or you go to jail--and it would be buried in fine type.

Additionally, regulatory agencies are doing all they can to ensure a future with regular blackouts. Already, they are making things miserable for coal plants. Texas had rolling blackouts blamed on the "unprecedented cold" (single digits in zone 6 and 7) this past February. They had brownouts during the heat wave this past July in New York City. They plan on attacking refineries--get ready for gas shortages, hyperinflation or no hyperinflation. Even with oil at 2 toilet papers a barrel, gas could then cost $20 toilet papers a gallon if you can get it at all. Additionally, hyperinflation caused by the Fed printing toilet papers (and digital toilet papers) is poised to make our dollar worthless, worse than Zimbabwe.

I am wondering seriously if what happened to Germany under Hitler isn't about to happen in the United Tyranny of America. Already, it is getting easier to open a major business in places like New Zealand and Chile than to get the permits for a fxxxing lemonade stand here in the United Tyranny of America. And New Zealand is one country that has a "green agenda"--and plenty of the same types of "job killing" regulations (including a minimum wage that currently stands at NZ$13 per hour). But, it is the regulations that are really killing jobs--in a favorable environment, operating a good business doesn't depend on screwing one's employees or gouging customers.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

What part of Alberta are you moving to? If it's Calgary, I'll have you over for tea.

And the Monkey's invited too...tee hee.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Glad I'm doing alright. I'm just crossing my fingers that it does not hit home.

• Simon
    Simon

We moved to Canada (Calgary, Alberta) from the UK about 5 years ago.

Mostly because we like the country and people here better than the dysfunctional society that is modern Britain (after all those years of nu labor who ran things into the ground IMO).

We don't regret the move and think our kids have a much better future here and we really enjoy our new life here.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Ok ok Simon, you can come for tea as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit