WHY IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THE UK !

by Hairyhegoat 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

These comments are the reason why my family are leaving the UK, the comments are not mine but give a insight to what a dump the UK has become..

I'm a 22 year old male and left the UK at 21 to live in Australia and again like many people have said on here. It is one of the best things I could have done.
    The pay in the UK is disgusting.
    The average pay here for a very average job is $20 an hour that is £12 an hour, thats just for stacking shelves at supermarkets. In england people get payed £5 an hour for that job and get 23% taken off for tax in Australia it is only 10%. I realise now that people in the UK genrually have no money cause the jobs are paid so low and taxes are so high. when people have no money this is when you get lots of council houses and benefit options cause there is just no other way. even people with trades are getting like £12 an hour which is nothing really. tradesmen in Australia are getting $30 an hour which is £17 an hour and only 10% tax. The UK only has 3 warm months of the year. Here it is warm all year round. The sunlight makes you feel happier and more relaxed and posotive. The UK does not get this feeling. The more I think about it the more I realise there is nothing good about the UK anymore. I'm 22 and i'm telling you now there is no jobs out there. I have to go back to the UK in June for a few months and the thought of going back makes my stomache curl. I just hope it is a hot summer because i am climatised now to hot weather. But I am planning on leaving again in November to go to New zealand. As there is no fiture for young people in england anymore. when i go back this summer I will not be working and the only reason why i wont be working is because the people in the UK are impossible to work with. There either nut cases, rude, unfriendly and very bitchy 2 faced negetive and try to pull each other down to make each other feel better. And I am far to good for that kind of world.

1:09 PM
    Anonymous said...

My wife and I are both professional people in the upper tax brackets. About 5 years ago, we started to realise that Britain had basically become a chav and immigrant infested rathole where the so-called liberals had taken over and - in the best traditions of idiot liberals everywhere - were so far out of touch with reality that theyd taken a proud country and turned it into somewhere I wouldnt even feel comfortable taking a dump on.

5 years on and we find that most of our circle of friends have left the uk for other countries also. I havent been back there and have no desire to do so. Goodbye uk, we hope you choke!

5:50 PM
    Anonymous said...

I'm 24 years old and I've worked since I was 16. I can honestly say this country is ucked (pardon my French). I work hard, I take pride in my work I own my own house and from dawn till dusk I'm constantly doing something. What reward do I get for being this way? uck all! The government taxes the hell out of me , Income, council etc. I go out on a Friday night, have a good time with my friends and what happens when I walk home? A bunch of mindless yobs carrying knives attack me, kick hell out of me and now I'm partially blinded in one eye. I work hard to give them a roof over their heads, food on their plate and ucking money to buy their foul shit like cannabis, valium and booze through taxes. I cant do a thing to defend myself because it's a well known fact the justice system makes an example out of people like me. Yet lowlifes get 'HUMAN RIGHTS'. I can imagine if I had hurt one of them I'd probably be in prison by now cos all the do gooders would be saying 'YOU CANT DO THAT' What can't I do ucking defend myself against a large gang of mindless, drugged up ucking retards with knives? Same thing happened to a friend of mine... A ROYAL MARINE WHO FOUGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY on leave from Afghanistan, out having a drink, gets thrown through a chip shop window by two lowlife roidheads. Nothing happened to them. The police took to long to prosecute them and they got away with it.

Be a lowlife and live the high life and do what you want...
    or be working class and be a slave to lowlifes...

That is modern day Britain.
    I'm leaving this shithole when I get money together.

The HHG and sleeping beauty are leaving this dump as I now have a job offer in Alberta Canada. The pay on offer and the other perks take my wage per hour to over £20.00 per hour at least to start on, then it goes up after the trial period. Car included aswell and the company paying for relocation. We just have to wait for the work permit and skilled visa to come through, this will take 12 weeks tops..

HHG

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bring youre f*****g parka, hairy goat. And your bug spray. ;D

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

shamus100

I have a parker and we have loads of bugs now in the Uk aswell, do you live in Canada ?

HHG

• wobble
    wobble

Give the monkey a kiss from me when you get there HHG !

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I think the Chinese slowdown is going to hit Australia very hard. An Australian financial/economic analyst colleague said as much to me a couple of weeks ago, and when I expressed doubt he was adamant. It won't probably help Canada either. Both countries are very dependent on resource exports to China. That said, both are probably better places to ride out this mess than the UK.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes, I live in Canada. Simone lives down the road from me, kitten.

You don't know what cold is - or bugs. GET READY.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

shamus100

We had minus 30 here in my part of the UK this winter and daytime temps of minus 10 for 6 weeks at least. The winters are gettin worse every year in the UK. The bugs and wasps / flyin ants and mosketoes are all around us as we live near a river..so I think we can handle Canada

HHG

• shamus100
    shamus100

Pffft....

How does 7 months of winter sound and 2 months of bad sleddin' sound?

Trust the monkey - you don't know what you're talking about. Unless you're moving to Torontah... then, well, okay. That's different.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Although I have never been to the UK and have no idea what the bugs are like...

• shamus100
    shamus100

My mother was killed by a walrus in 1997. It just popped out and killed her.

My dad was killed by a polar bear.

I was attacked by a grizzly but lived. DAMN THOSE GRIZZLIES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit