Where could i find information?

by The JHWH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

NOTE: This is an apostate website.

We're not symapthetic to the anti-liberty agenda of the WT and it's agents.

Let the kids party.

• The JHWH
    The JHWH

Yes, i am very aware of the nature of this site. And no, I am not a witness.

I am only looking for information about this matter, with the intention to make a person see the truth about "the truth".

And it seems to me that the only way to do this is to show how ridiculous this cult and it's rules are.

Hope I made myself clear.

• yrkdnme
    yrkdnme

You will never make someone neck deep in 'the truth' see the real truth about it all. Leaving the WTBS behind is like recovering from addiction, you can only do it for YOU. Sorry. They will just ignore you and cease all association with you.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Hope I made myself clear.

I would like to apologize for my over-the-top comment, above.

And it seems to me that the only way to do this is to show how ridiculous this cult and it's rules are.

Yes, you're correct. This would be yet another example of how ridiculous WT really is. You'd think they have bigger fish to fry, with Armageddon coming tomorrow and two billion Asians to preach to.

Thank you for the clarification. Carry on and welcome!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm currently sitting in a laundromat. I have to assume that most the folks in here are not jws and therefore "worldly" (there is an old movie on right now that no good jw should be caught viewing) and moving down that line of logic the very act of washing one's clothes is a worldly act that no good jw should do. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit