Avoiding JWs

by MoeJoJoJo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ask them to call you when Armageddon starts. It should be 'any day now' you know.

Or tell them your too busy with the human sacrifice to talk right now, could they stop back later?

Or look wildly over their sholders and scream "Back you evil demon smurf!!!!!!" then lean in and wisper "Be quiet the smurfs can hear you...."

Or finally, you could tell them that ever since the evil harlot kicked the WTBTS out of bed she's been over at your house bitching about the abusive love/hate relationship that they always had. Ask them if they'd take the evil harlot back since you're tired of her sob stories.

Any one of these is pretty much guaranteed to make them disappear forever

• patio34
    patio34

Hi MoeJo,

Well, i don't know what to tell you! In the last year i have had one visit and one phone call. And my son, who quit attending 3 months ago, has gotten nada. You must be very popular!

I have health problems that i've used as an excuse and they stay away.

Since you asked for suggestions, would it help to say this is a very bad time for me as i'm sick, the kids are sick, have to run out, etc.? That's not rude but it makes them leave.

It seems as tho they'd get the hint soon enough.

Pat

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

• LB
    LB

I think they will come by for awhile just trying to get you to attend again. I've been inactive for nearly 3 years now myself. I've never received a visit. But my wife has been inactive for a couple of years and she's received some phone calls from an elder. Right after Christmas, when we had our tree up.

We've reached the point where we don't really care if we get DFed or not. But we will give them grief if they try. Should anyone try to break up the relationship I have with my son, they will find themselves spending time in court spending their own money.

My plan will be to make their lives as miserable as they have mine.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    this is impossible...ask any anti on the board..

we witnesses are unloving, uncaring and pay you no
    attention unless your selling our Watchtower magazines.

Nytel, I think you need to get laid or something. Release all those pent up emotions.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Thanks for the replies and suggestions!
    Namewithheld I loved this one:

Or look wildly over their sholders and scream "Back you evil demon smurf!!!!!!" then lean in and wisper "Be quiet the smurfs can hear you...."

I had a mental image of myself saying that and the look on sister elderly pioneer's face. LOL

Patio, don't feel bad its not that we were all that popular, we live right on Main St. in a town where alot of the congregation does their banking and goes to the local post office, not to mention many go by our home on their way home from meetings.

I'll have to try the old HBH routine(you know-- home but hiding)
    like puffs suggested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit