What if Christainty is right?

by mankkeli 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sulla
    Sulla

You made a mistake there. You asked whether Christianity was true and then you started talking about JWs. If Christianity it true, then being a JW is spitting in God's face. If the JWs are right, then Christianity is false. Simple as that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What if this Fortune Cookie is Right?..

There`s not much point in Making Friends or..

Buying a New Wardrobe..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You're a spirit temporarily inhabiting a human body, connected to all the higher dimensions. Your place is not only assured, you're already there. Eternal destruction is nothing more than something on Jay Hoover's wish list. Fortunately, he's not the "Father" Jesus spoke of, just a thug awaiting reassignment to whatever planet JW's will be reincarnating on, 'cause it sure won't be this one. Pharisees will no longer be tolerated here.

Maybe that Avatar planet.... they could preach to them about the danger of worshiping trees instead of the "True God"....

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

What if ________ is right?

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

bzzzzzzzt

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If the God of the Bible were real, nothing- including sending "His son" to die for us- would make up for what is recorded about Him to make Him worthy of worship. I'd take my chances that He doesn't exist.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

well, then i would be surprised for one. I would probably say something like "Well fuck me running, i didn't see that coming", or "well shit on me and tickle my ass with a feather, that was quite the surprise" or "Hey God, you're a giant assho <insert lightning strike here>"

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

This has all the markings of apologist troll account.

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

What if Lord of the Rings is right?

• sizemik
    sizemik

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty. Albert Einstein

Me neither.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit