Im Going To Be Disfellowshipped!

by TimothyT 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Congratulations my friend! x

Dont demean yourself by turning up at the JC, they are not the boss of you!!!! FREEEEEDOMMM! x

Love P x

• Fernando
    Fernando

Dear TimothyT

Great to hear you've let go of WBT$ fear, guilt, embarrassment, judgment, and hypocrisy.

Why did Jesus never call a Judging Committee meeting? Why did he denounce religious leaders and not us mere fallen mortals "the dumb sheeple" (Luke 18:13-14)?

Imagine asking each elder to first draw up a list comparing the top 10 sexual sins, and top 10 religious sins, according to Jesus, with special reference to Matthew chapters 15 and 23! Imagine writing them a letter, denouncing them as hypocrites and apostates, and disfellowshipping them from your life instead!

Jesus said to them [the elders (Pharisees) and the Governing Body (Sanhedrin)]: “Truly I say to YOU that the tax collectors and the harlots are going ahead of YOU into the kingdom of God. For John came to YOU in a way of righteousness, but YOU did not believe him. However, the tax collectors and the harlots believed him, and YOU, although YOU saw [this], did not feel regret afterwards so as to believe him." (Matthew 21:31-32)

The WBT$ ruling religious hierarchy are exactly like the Pharisees (elders) and Sanhedrin (Governing Body) with their apostate supremacist legalism ("right" rules), moralism ("right" morals), ethnocentrism ("right" doctrines), and Gnosticism ("right" knowledge) as a way to establish their own righteousness.

Paul said: "For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God; but not according to accurate knowledge; for, because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God" (Romans 10:2-3).

They refused to accept the free gifts of IMUPTED righteousness and Holiness extended to any person who would simply admit they are (spiritually) fallen, dysfunctional, aberrant, and decayed and in need of God's solution to our many problems.

When Raymond Franz' conscience would not go along with the GB's legalistic ways they found ways to ostracise and eventually disfellowship him. Seemingly before they "got him" he cleverly managed to slip in two very telling articles when they were fussing about something else! (w80 5/1 pp. 5-8 Learning from an Experiment That Failed, and g79 6/8 pp. 27-28 Why the Emphasis on Christian Freedom?)

To this day these are some of the most hated Watchtower library articles in the ruling religious hierarchy circles since it exposes and accuses them so thoroughly.

Greetings and blessings

Fernando

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm sure I've said it before . . . tin-pot religion / piss in the ocean.

Let them have their silly little self-important "meeting of the committee" . . .

while you simply sail awaaay . . .

• cantleave
    cantleave

Congratulations!

• newcomer1982
    newcomer1982

Are your parents still going to speak to you or are they not witnesses? I really dont want to lose my parents but if i get disfellowshipped i will. Im under so much stress.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Dear newcomer1982

Welcome and sorry to hear about the stressful situation. Many here have been through the same and survived. Even doing much better spiritually after the WBT$ which steals the faith and salvation of the sheeple.

Our family managed to get out intact. We took it very slowly, with lots of research, prayer, and discussion, which allowed us to all be in sync along the way.

Hope some of us may be able to support and encourage.

Please feel free to share what you can without revealing your identity.

Greetings and blessings

Fernando

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

You are true unto yourself. Wear the DF as a badge of honour, a rite of passage to freedom!

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I am so happy for you that you can live in peace and be yourself. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit