Im Going To Be Disfellowshipped!

by TimothyT 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

TimothyT ~

On the contrary, I feel FABULOUS!!!

Good for you for embracing who you are and having the courage and positive spirit to move forward in this life, come what may. YAY, YOU!

Cheers!

~ RTA

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Congratulations, you have chosen to live your life the way you want too.

• Gayle
    Gayle

wow, you are one lucky guy,,someone you love and standing by you, and parents and true friends standing by you too. Only losing false friends and a false religion. Congratulations and best wishes!!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    I no longer suffer with guilty suicidal feelings,

Figure out where these came from so that they won't be an issue later on when the newness of your recent life changes wears off somewhat, which is to be expected after a time. Find a resolve that won't allow anyone or any circumstace cause you to go there ever again.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I think the "choice" he meant was that he has chosen to be true to his sexuality instead of lying about it and playing straight for the "brothers" any longer. The choice was between his sexuality and the shackles of the Watchtower doctrine. Fabulous, apparently.

• nugget
    nugget

The important thing is that you are mentally in a much better place and that those people who truly care aout you love you for who you are. It is always a cause of regret to walk away from people who you counted as friends but the cost of these friendships is too great. You will make new friends who will not be conditional on belief. Jcs are the last gasp attempt to exert power over you but if you are not concerned by the outcome then they have lost whatever power they had.

• talesin
    talesin

Congratulations! and welcome to the CLUB!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP!

cult classic ---- I hereby denounce you DISFELLOWSHIPPED!!!

talesin

* secret powers shall slowly be revealed to all as brighter light * klass

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

People get upset when they read about muslim shariah law.. but nobody hears about the JW judicial comittees.

Enjoy your freedom!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I liked the exlamation mark in the thread title...

!!!!

sounds like you are excited... and so you should be...all the best with your new life.

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit