The Great Beer Quiz

by Beans 41 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

OUTLAW!!! lol!

i think canadian is gross (as well as the above pictue - heehee), but it gets me drunk so what the hell

• fodeja
    fodeja

Ah, I love it when those beer threads come up . It's about time to speak up for the lesser known brands:

Starobrno (Czech) - divine!
    Caffrey's (Irish) - smmmmooth!
    Budweiser (Czech!!) - my absolute favourite of "summer beers"
    Ottakringer Goldfassl (Austrian) - my favourite Pilsen-type brew

As for mainstream Canadian beer, I always had the feeling it's about as taste-free as most of the US stuff (well, I had quite a bit of Sam Adams in Boston, and liked it). Just with a bit more alcohol and in those handy one-litre cans if you're in Quebec. Moosehead is very nice, though.

But you don't know beer if you haven't been to Belgium. Paradise! Even if you manage to make it through all their beers, you can hop over to Britain and start all over again. That'll give me something to do when I retire

f.

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

mmmmmmm CORONA!!!

Aussie beers are very over-rated by the way..especially that tasmanian shite... think it's called cascade.

Personally... I think wine is the go... aussie wines are simply splendid. Anyone not living in oz should come for a holiday here just to taste our wines... (the beach's and women are pretty good too..teehee)

DK

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The only time I drink beer is when I go to Mexico and I drink it with shots lime and salt.
    It's very good but I can't remember what it's called now.
    Mmmmmm I haven't been to Mexico in a long time. I think i'll go tomorrow.
    plm

• ring
    ring

canada-molson ice
    usa-rainer
    I prefer whatevers on sale

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

GUINNESS, GUINNESS, GUINNESS, GUINNESS

CELEBRATOR DOPPLEBACH-germany.

nice stuff

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

i like my beer the same way i like women... cheap and will get the job done right.

CREST tall boy cans (from Germany) = 10% alcohol = $2candian

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

PURE AND SIMPLE, THE BEST OF THE BEST TO ME IS .......MOLSONS CANADIAN LAGER BEER............BUT I AM NOT SAYING I WOULD'NT DRINK ANY OTHER BEER IF IT WAS OFFERED TO ME.
    I LOVE WHISKEY, RUM AND COKE, AMERRATO, OH THE HELL WITH IT I LOVE EVERYTHING..!!

PROCTASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME !!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

GUINESS, YOU HEATHEN BASTARDS!!! GUINNESS!!! GOD CURSES YOU FOR YOUR NASTY BEERS!!! GUINNESS IS THE OOOONNNLLLLYYYY BEER!!!!

ASHI

• JanH
    JanH

There can be only one!

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit