The Great Beer Quiz

by Beans 41 Replies latest jw friends

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

oops...whiskey...can you tell I am under the influence of vodka? LOL

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey hipster...thanks for the welcome *hugs* lol

Do you have another handle other than hippikon? I like a bit of mystery but not too much. C'mon...clue??

I moved to Aussie 3 years ago...the best thing is...no one 'shuns' me here lol. Couldn't find a way to deal with the whole exit from the borg situation...my answer was to move away. I have heard that they don't talk about me at the meetings any more...FINALLY!!

I left Steinlager for your Kep...isn't it a poofs beer? LOL

• hippikon
    hippikon

Should have known I'd find all the kiwis in the beer thread!

Drop me a line becks [email protected]

• felix a
    felix a

If you want to talk beers then look to the Abbies of Belgium. There you will find such greats as Chimay, Westmalle Tripel, Orval, Corsendonk, and Delerium Tremens.

The Quebec providence of Canada produces the wonderful La Fin du Monde and Lucifer.

The English produce such delights as Thomas Hardy which can be found in bottles aged up to 25 years, or Sam Smiths Oatmeal Stout. Not to mention the ever dependable John Courage or Fullers ESB.

Or head just a little further north and pick up a bottle of Skull Splitter from Scotland.

Beer or Bier it is a wonderful gift from the Gods no matter what you choose to exercise your elbow with.

felix a

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• Valis
    Valis

"My question is...why waste the space with mere beer when there is something called liquor? Why waste the time, and calories, when you can have whickey or rum or vodka at 80 proof?"

What this really means: My obvious answer is why kill brain cells and act like an ass, when there is something called a slow pleasant drunk? Why waste your liver, and friends, when you can have Shiner Bock for a nice Texas buzz, Coors Light for drinking lots of beer in a social situation, Corsendonk if you want to get drunk Belgian Monk style, Fosters if you can get it delivered w/Chineese food in New York City, and Shiner Blonde in case the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

OK 1. Heineken 2. Moosehead 3. St Pauli Girl

About three years ago I used to drink this really great beer. It had a berry flavor to it but was not sweet at all (nothing like a wine cooler) It was brewed in Washington and the name was similar to Weizen Berry or something like that. Well they stopped carrying it locally and I haven't seen it since. Anybody oout there know what I am talking about? and the correct name? The cravings still haunt me.

• butalbee
    butalbee

If I drink I usually drink wine.

If I get the urge for a beer I usually drink a Michelob.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

IIIII! AAAAMMM! CANADIAN!!!!!!!!"MOLSON CANADIAN"!!!!!.....OUTLAW

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

It's hard to beat this Louisiana treat...Abita! My favorite is Abita Amber..MMMMMM...

• avengers
    avengers

Heineken. Amstel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit