Let me introduce myself

by Kensei01 31 Replies latest jw friends

• youngbro
    youngbro

WELCOME! *bro hug* Sorry, could not resist. I am also new here but I have been here long enough to tell ya, the people here will show more of the love Jesus said would mark his followers than the elduhs that have known you for years! I know what iss like to be superior as you put it, in ability and get the hammer.

Agape!

• Ding
    Ding

So much for "Jehovah's happy organization," eh?

Welcome!

• sd-7
    sd-7

Welcome! Never an end to the weird stories. "This is just the beginning!"

--sd-7

• youngbro
    youngbro

Careful Sd, some JW's might be stumbled. (rofl) By star wars

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum.

It's nice to have you pop your head up.

Cheers

Chris

• clarity
    clarity

Kensi01 hi,

The first steps out are usually the hardest .... hopefully it is all downhill from now on!

clarity

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome.

You said:

The most difficult thing for me was that my elders did NOTHING to defend or help me, they just let the ship go down.

Yes, that is the heartbreak. After doing everything you can for the organization, and being "used up" they are willing to throw you out like trash.

Many of us on this forum have been dealt with in this way. But..now you have the opportunity to make your own goals and go for them. Hopefully your wife will be with you as you look to the future.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Wecome! That "stupid b*tch" is probably the best thing that ever happened to you. Ironic, isn't it?

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcom Kensi01 to the forum. From lurker to forum member. That is how most of us end up here. Good story. It shows there is no love in this cult. The cult that is taught they they are a loving group but in reality a no love cult. Like all cults. Looking forward to your furture threads and posts. Great having you on board. Totally ADD

• Kensei01
    Kensei01

Wow, thanks to all of you for the welcome. I appreciate it. I hope to post other things in future. Take care all and have a great weekend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit