What's The Worst Thing About Being A Witness?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Perhaps the worst thing is spending so much time and energy in activities that are utterly pointless.

• LV101
    LV101

the embarrassment about the religion in general. although it's a tiny cult people have heard nothing but negative info about and cannot understand why anyone would be a member. i've been asked more than once how i ever became involved with a religion like w/tower. explaining to others how you believed it was the truth is not easy.

• Anime Nerd
    Anime Nerd

Having no motivation or hope. There was no point in doing anything with my life, since god was going to murder me at Armagedeon.

• man in black
    man in black

reading all of these comments really lets me see how utterly pointless this religion makes people feel.

My comment is how embarrassed this religion made me feel while growing up, and how terrible I felt because of feeling that way.

I would get just SO embarrassed when religion came up in a conversation. i would sweat bullets just hoping that the subject would change,

or better yet, hoping that the earth would open up and swallow me right there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit