untitled

by shechaiyah 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Hi Friends,

It's been a long time. I check in about every five years.

We have to pull together to get through this Armageddon thing.

Here it is. We've been waiting for half a century for the vindication of YHVH's Name.

The Governing Body refuses to answer or reply to me, so I guess I'll just say outside.

YHVH is very kind, and He's my Salvation.

May He bless you all (Inside) as He has blessed my working all these years (Outside) to give honor to His Holy Name.

Shechaiyah

• cantleave
    cantleave

Most of us are on the outside, and grateful for that!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

There is no Armageddon. THAT is the good news about the Kingdom.

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

There's no way to wish it away. The Wormwood system does a traffic merge with this system every 3616 years,

which is about SEVEN instances every Galactic year, which is 25,900 earth years (GOOGLE "precession of the equinoxes")

That's what Joshua had to deal with, when he and the Israelites were wandering around in the Wilderness.

It was while I was a JW in the 1960s that I read Emanuel Velikowsky's "Worlds in Collision," which corroborates Joshua's account.

Every civilization on this planet has evidence that catastrophes have occurred over the millennia; in fact, history records

there was a time when this planet had NO MOON, and another time when it had TWO.

I find paleantology and anthropology fascinating because our history has been so chopped and mucked up by Academia.

Shechaiyah

• dm6
    dm6

lol.

nuff said

• still thinking
    still thinking

I have to agree with YOU dm6

LOL

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I had a dream once where I was in this strange place with two moons. I don't think it was Earth, either.

Just saying. And I agree with dm6.

Nuff said.

• still thinking
    still thinking

These guys saw two moons too......makes you want a cigarette...hee hee

http://vimeo.com/26407263

• hotspur
    hotspur

Goodness - didn't know my ex mother-in-law posted on this site!

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Actually, I am grateful for being on the outside.

And, as a matter of fact, I interpret the Society's refusal to answer ANY of my letters AS

their tacit agreement that I ought to be free to pursue Jehovah my own way,

which I have.

Currently, I attend with Anglicans, but I have been with Catholics, Quakers, Mennonites,

Sikhs, and Methodists, and I don't feel condemned for being there with them.

I didn't fit in there either; but what else is new?

Everybody's nice, "in church."

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit