untitled

by shechaiyah 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, you only have 37 posts to reach your hundred, then you can post 100 per day. :)

Have you tried Unitarian Universalist Church aka UU? They accept everyone as they are,,, even agnostics and atheists ... a bona fide ecumenical place to worship.

t

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I interpret the Society's refusal to answer ANY of my letters AS their tacit agreement that I ought to be free to pursue Jehovah my own way

I think it's more likely that they just don't give a shit what you do . . . to be honest.

• dm6
    dm6

YHVH, im glad this tetragrammaton helps you out in times of despair.

I use my brain instead, but whatever works for you.

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

I'm delighted to meet people who use their brains!

As most of you know, other "churches" have prepared for Armageddon (Mormons, Pentacostals).

But the WTBTS which has been trumpeting "Armageddon is coming" for 130 years--

has done absolutely nothing to prepare its membership for the practical matter of family survival.

I can't understand this; can you? (Yes, I'm changing the topic; it was my thread to begin with. Ok?)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    But the WTBTS which has been trumpeting "Armageddon is coming" for 130 years--

Now you know why Governments..

Don`t use the WBT$ for Tsunami Warnings..

130+ years and most people still don`t know what the WBT$ Message is about..

The entire world hears about a Tsunami in Japan..In just a few hours..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

It's sad, isn't it?

NO PREPARATION AT ALL is being done.

:sigh:

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    NO PREPARATION AT ALL is being done.

I wouldn't say none. Preparations A through G were a complete failure. But now, ladies and gentlemen, we finally have a working preparation...

• Resistance is Futile
  • shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

:hee hee:

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

So what is it you think we should be doing to prepare?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit