Is This Guy Serious? (For Old Dudes)

by metatron 13 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Read this:

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2011/07/30/how-the-october-2008-financial-collapse-

OK, so his "logic" is horribly convoluted, but I'm intrigued (as you might be, Farkel and others)

Total hotties hitting on Really Old Dudes? What up with that? Because of the Federal Reserve (LOL!) ?

Every so often, some 'less than half my age' young thing at my work gives me a look and one of those special 'Hi's' ( sort of a two toned, almost two syllable thing) and I'm puzzled by it.

Is it possible that a gray haired dude has a shot in contrast to couch dwelling, video game playing, treating their I-phone like their girlfriend young guys?

Fascinating......!

metatron

• willyloman
    willyloman

Error message: Oops, the link appears to be broken.

• Black Sheep
  • metatron
    metatron

I can't figure out why cut and paste of the address line won't work.

However, I went to www.thepeoplesvoice.org and clicked on the right hand title..... 'how the October 2008 financial collapse triggered automatic female lust'.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

Thanks

metatron

• Farkel
    Farkel

met,

: OK, so his "logic" is horribly convoluted, but I'm intrigued (as you might be, Farkel and others)

I'm never intrigued when logic is horribly convoluted. His logic is horribly convoluted. Ergo...

Farkel

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I work in a jail. I am 59 years old, I have had 5 female officers under 30 hit on me in the past 3 years.

I know they hit on other older officers also.

I'm married so I dont respond and I dont know if they are looking for a sugar daddy,

Or if men there own age are just too immature.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've had a lot of women in their 20's, some fresh out of college, hit on me at work, and I'm 53. I just assume that they:

a) are after money.

b) lost a bet.

W

• metatron
    metatron

What intrigues me are the seemingly lesser possibilities, as the rather Fed obsessed gentleman proposes. Not a Sugar Daddy, not a lost bet (actually, if that was true, so what, mon cherie!) but the real possibility that somehow, us chronologically challenged guys might be oddly appealing.

Farkel, sex isn't about logic but it is still sex, right?

metatron

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

It happens the other way around too... Younger guys going after older more mature women..

Even at my age I find older men attractive..

Could it be their Social Security I'm really after?..

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit