My Apostate wife is out on service

by fade_away 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• compound complex
    compound complex

For Penelope Paige:

http://www.silentlambs.org/NancySage.htm

The author's name is Nancy Sage and she was on JWD as Hopie. I believe the title is Going Underground to Rescue My Daughter From the Cult of Jehovah's Witnesses.

All the best,

CoCo

Book Description

No communication was allowed among family members after my husband and I resigned from the church of Jehovah's Witnesses. It became imperative for me to rejoin and go undercover as a member so I could achieve a successful rescue of my daughter which took a two year journey.

Nancy Sage writes:

Jehovah’s Witnesses are defined as a CULT by some and not others. Individuals will have to make that determination for themselves based on ones own accumulative knowledge.

According to Steven Hassan, a former Moonie and author of the book Combating Cult Mind Control there are four qualifying components of mind control. Page 66 of his book says:

“Behavior control, thought control, emotional control, and information control: each form of control has great power and influence on the human mind. Together, they form a totalistic web, which can manipulate even the strongest-minded people. In fact, it is the strongest-minded individuals who make the most involved and enthusiastic cult members.”

• Violia
    Violia

I read that book , the one about going undercover. What a courageous mother. I'd have done it too for my children.

• PenelopePaige
    PenelopePaige

Thanks for the info on the book! I'm going to look for it now.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit