You should be able to tell someone in the hall is a pedophile because they do not say prayers.

by life is to short 34 Replies latest jw friends

• karter
    karter

In my old congro there was an Elder who had had sex with his sister when she was 15!!!!!!

• life is to short
    life is to short

Jack C

The pedophiles in the hall I went to, yes we had three at one time. One raped his own daughter when she was six and another little girl when she was five he was a grown man at the time he served 20 + years counting parole. The second pedophile raped a eight year old when he was in mid 40's and served10+ years in prison. The third raped a seven year old child and pimped out girls.

So do you have a problem with them being called child molesters? Just wondering.

LITS

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think the not saying prayer thing IS an indication of something- not just nothing.

LOW HOUR (male) publishers cannot say prayers at cong meetings. Which puts us nearly as low as HIGH HOUR female publishers who can NEVER say prayers unless a male publisher is not present or put on her headgear. Ladies, go get your turban. [Before y'all come down on me, please note the "tongue in cheek".]

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    "Sister LITS the members of the congregation all know that he is a pedophile because he does not say prayers. You do not need to tell anyone."

What a stupid thing to say. If everybody knows he is a pedophile, why would the PO be concerned about anyone in the congo being told it? And who keeps track of who does and does not give prayers? That comment is stupid on so many levels.

• life is to short
    life is to short

That comment is stupid on so many levels.

That's what I thought too serenitynow when the PO said it to me. I was thinking half the brothers do not say prayers in the hall. Like I said it was just one of many stupid things that were told to me during that period of time.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit