Watchtower: You Need To Clean Your Organization, NOW!

by metatron 32 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I like Metatrons Threads..But..

The WBT$ could care less what the Outside World thinks..

The WBT$ Monitors that read this thread,are probably laughing..

It takes their mind off the fact,they are eventually going to be shown the door..

Just like all the other Bethelites who were replaced with younger/healthier workers..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Shamus is this better?

ooooh oohhh aaaah aaahhhh ooooh oohhh aaaah aaahhhh ohh ohh ohh oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well there's no need to be condescending!

But yeah, a little better, thank you. By the way, you just asked me if I could play a record with your sisters eels. That's a pretty strange thing to ask, no?

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Sorry my monkey translator said it meant right there like that. You got it.

I'll stop hijacking the thread now.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Pffft..

Is someone going to get their panties in a bind again? Oh yeah, it's JWN. My bad.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You must remember that its the dirt and foul corruption which made the WTS. flourish as a publishing house/corporation.

Remove the dirt and this house will tumble down to the ground.

I think its always been in the perceived self awareness within this organization's leaders that what they directly printed into literature,

that they could attract a certain segment of the population with the intension to exploit and coerce labor and money out of them.

Since this personal endeavor never really established any honest and vital credibility, there had to be a semblance

of protectionism around and within itself. The WTS. has always been an exploitation racket, where the WTS. would exploit

people's fears and insecurities to build up their own security of control and power, all proliferated by the use of their own self produced literature.

• flipper
    flipper

What Dinah said. Let them crash & burn. They are beyond reform and are too arrogant to do it anyway

• Quendi
    Quendi

As far as I'm concerned, the Day of Reckoning for this corrupt and self-serving organization can't come soon enough. It has wrecked families; destroyed friendships; and subjected millions of others to spiritual extortion and blackmail. Nevertheless, I still have confidence in the aphorism, "As you sow, so shall you reap." May I live to see it!

Quendi

• metatron
    metatron

Let the Bethel Monitors laugh all they want. Let the GB ridicule what I have proposed.

Then, let them all get back to work and figure out the next major cutback or set of layoffs. Let them write and print another KM that uses different type font sizes to fill the pages, empty as they are of content. Let them shut down Branch offices all over the world.

Let the Watchtower lawyers handle their court cases and privately wonder, "how did the other side get THAT information? Who's feeding them this stuff?"

Keep wondering about all of it, Bethel. Keep laughing. While you are laughing, I'm rolling on the floor, looking at your latest brochure. Wow, guys, I'm sure Jehovah will abundantly bless your latest outreach to retards and the mentally challenged. Who knew that the Great Multitude made Forrest Gump look like a Ph.D? Keep up the good work.

When fruit rots on a tree, it eventually falls off. If the tree is full of rotten fruit, a wise arborist removes the diseased fruit to salvage the rest. You know the drill here.

Tell me something. Was there ever an event in Bethel history in which you "freed the slaves" - amidst clapping, cheering, and tears running faces - because the ROT and bad morale forced you to DO SOMETHING about it all? Like say, 'forget the 4 year thing, just leave if you want"?

Perhaps some of you genuises ridiculing this post, might want to recall this little known incident......

metatron

• discreetslave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit