Watchtower: You Need To Clean Your Organization, NOW!

by metatron 32 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

The leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses are faced with a dilemma: they endlessly praise themselves as a 'clean' organization that has God's approval while dealing with the day to day reality of internal corruption, barely hidden decay, long term serious sins and a loss of vitality.

It should be obvious that there are countless elders going thru the motions simply to please their families - and much the same is true of publishers, as the Society's own statistics manifest a profoundly unproductive preaching work. Worse yet, there is plain evidence of outright disloyalty as confidential documents pop up continually on the internet. Want a new Elder's manual? How about reports on Kingdom Ministry school? Who's feeding confidential information to the other side in lawsuits attacking the Watchtower?

You Watchtower Leaders need to wake from your slumber and focus on this matter because, if left unchecked, it could suddenly emerge into a fatal tipping point as regards YOUR ORGANIZATION'S SURVIVAL. Please read:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1102.3931

The above is an attempt to quantify how a tipping point emerges. If 10% really is the critical point, you need to consider how close YOU ARE to the organization 'flipping over' into a mass rejection of your greedy authority.

Whether a witch hunt - or a manumission announced in the Watchtower, free from shunning, is needed - YOU NEVERTHELESS NEED to take this creeping rot in the Organization more seriously. Your refusal to confront it openly will NOT go indefinitely.

metatron

• dinah
    dinah

I say let them crash and burn.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    I say let them crash and burn.

3M

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I third that...crash and burn, baby.

It is too late to redeem themselves. They are too filthy and are too busy screwing the whore of babylon.

I wish for a grand reckoning by mankind.

Let they cry persecution, let them claim their demise is a temporary attack by gog of magog.

may they disapear along with all organized religions.

oz

• sizemik
    sizemik

Well spotted metatron . . .

I'm not so hot on physics . . . but this article and the associated graphs and tables are reasonably well explained.

It adds some perspective to the "will they crash or won't they? . . . and if so when?" question.

I seriously wonder now, if the GB tactics have brought them so close to that tipping point for it to be irretrievable.

And it's not like they have a lot of options.

I'm more optimistic than ever.

Here's the article in PDF http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1102/1102.3931v2.pdf

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Jesus Christ himself couldn't get "God's organization" to repent of its evil course. Anyone attempting to reform the top of the organization is destined for failure. The best anyone can do is rescue some of the proletariat from toiling for naught in a vain attempt to please God by submitting to men.

The JWs claiming immunity from the prophecy by Jesus and Paul of the (then) coming apostasy from God is arrogant. God started Judaism and it went bad. Jesus started Christianity and it went bad. Rutherford started JWs (or Russell, if you believe the JW pseudo-history), and it can accomplish what God's and Jesus' organizations failed to do? JWs claim a "spiritual paradise", because they have God's spirit and blessing. What? Judaism and Christianity didn't? That kind of blasphemy is beyond the pale of anything perpetrated by humans in the Bible. Stand back when they are called to answer for their words and deeds, because the earth will open wide to receive their screaming bodies.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

What would 10% of the 7 million be?

it is 700,000... (according to my google calculator)

Globaly, are that that many fakers in the ranks... yet?

oz

• steve2
    steve2

Metatron, an intriguing hypothesis. Do the authors give examples of this happening (e.g., specific groups)?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Good question Steve2 . . .

There is no in-depth analysis, but passing reference is made in the article . . .

T here are several historical precedents for such events, for example, the suffragette movement in the early 20th century and the rise of the American civil-rights movement that started shortly after the size of the African-American population crossed the 10% mark. Such processes have received some attention in sociological literature under the term minority influence.

It would be interesting to see an analysis of these events and how they relate to the model, and also time-frames etc.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thanks metatron, thought provoking as always.

Thanks for the link sizemik.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit