What Is Your "Gift"?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

I have the power to leave any woman completely unsatisfied.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I have a laser that shoots from my crotch.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I'm a quick learner.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I always remember to take my medicine for ADD everyday. I can also build a house from the ground up blindfolded but don't know anything about mechianics. LOL Totally ADD

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I can paint watercolours, murals on kids walls, and neuter a bull.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    neuter a bull

That made me laugh!

I have the amazing ability to leave my belongings wherever I go. I leave my phone/keys/haandbag/scarve/coat/bracelets/rings/Carrot round peoples houses/shops/restaurants.................... I literally get up and go. I am soo ditzy it's painful.

Peace

• Twitch
    Twitch

I've a knack for figuring things out, usually technical things but in music as well. Self taught in most respects.

• moshe
    moshe

I can analyze handwriting. It has come in hand from time to time.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/108418/1/Handwriting-analysis-of-J-T-Rutherford

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Spunk, appreciation for music and arts - altho I am clutsy myself. Academic strengths. Well read. Int'l focused. History buff. Cosmopolitan - depending upon the reference group. Anglophile. Francophile.

Deficits - lack of creativity; too detached; lack of early exposure to fine arts' no rhythm; lack of self-esteem; too deferential.

• Awen
    Awen

The ability to see through the facade that everyone projects of themselves towards others and see the real person, with all their insecurities and strengths. This has enabled me to cut through the BS that many spout or help up those who are in the deepest pits of despair and allow themselves to see the real value in themselves.

Creative musically. Self taught to read music, compose and play three different instrument (so far). I have a wide variety of interests including history, science, religion, mythology and medicine. Great empathy for others, strong sense of fairness. Despises deceit in any form (especially from myself).

Deficits. Sometimes lack tack. I speak my mind (whether you like it or not). Impatient. Procrastination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit