What Is Your "Gift"?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• kazar
    kazar

I'm an artist. At one time I played guitar, just three-chord grannies but I have a good ear for music. I haven't played guitar in many years but I am still a good visual artist. I daresay if I couldn't draw, life wouldn't mean much.

• Open mind
  • Open mind
    Open mind

Internet Explorer 9 resulted in the previous *ghost post*.

Let's see if Firefox 5.0 does any better.

om

(Yay! It worked! Sorry for the sidetrack Min.)

OK. My "gift" is vibrating my eyeballs. I had to choose my parents carefully in order to master it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWWKOCheA00

Woo hoo!

om

• Farkel
    Farkel

:What Is Your "Gift"?

The fact that I don't care about that stuff.

Farkel

• Free!!
    Free!!

I am pretty good at reading people when i first meet them, also i have been told i have a welcoming personality and I am good at teaching adults complex things w/o dumbing them down too much .... I am NERD!

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

No gifts here, any talents I have, have been learned through constant and repeated mistakes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The ability to use math to figure out how it is possible for something to be close, to be continually getting closer, yet never arrive.

Also, the ability to untangle Christmas lights--a few years back, someone had a mess of tangled Christmas lights and gave up on them and installed them tangled. I took about 10 minutes to fix them--getting them untangled. I also seem to have the knack of keeping them from getting tangled in the first place.

• minimus
    minimus

Farkel, gifted persons, such as you, wouldn't care.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Sex, love, intuition, perception, finding the good in others and in most situations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit