Watchtower — Pre-Eve Adam was not male!

by Marvin Shilmer 36 Replies latest jw friends

• kazar
    kazar

This thread is fascinating. I don't know what to think now of pre-Eve Adam.. Physical attributes or mental characteristics. It has been valid opinions on both sides. I do know I had a lot of laughs... especially that James Woods. And, Marvin, you are right. You can't make this stuff up. Your website is awesome. But it only comes to life when you put your spin on the subject.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I find it hard to believe that God would create all the animals with sexes but not create man initially with a gender with plans to make woman in the future. Then again, it is just a fictional account so...

• sinis
    sinis

Depends "who" god is. Something very interesting when you take all the ancients texts and juxtapose them. I don't think "god" is what we think he/she/it/they are/is...

• average joe
    average joe

This post is just dumb!

sexless= 2. Lacking in sexual interest or activity: a sexless marriage.

adj 1. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) having or showing no sexual differentiation 2. having no sexual desires 3. sexually unattractive And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust Eve was created from adam.

"And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust" nwt
    I love how people want to see things that aren't there. Have fun with that

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Dude, I 've read these articles in years past and they were on The Divine Institute of Marriage. The statements made although (without any way of substantiating their comments) were "that God divided off the female characteristics from Adam and placed them in Eve to personify those aspects or characteristics and thus be a match or complement to Adam" Adam being perfect and posessing a perfectly balanced combination of what would become feminine as well as manly characteristics would find his soulmate so to speak with this one who now had the gentler/emotional femine side ..... I am not agreeing with it just stating how the articles were written.

No where writing about finding a penis etc......

• minimus
    minimus

Mr. Freeze, I agree.

• Violia
    Violia

this is interesting b/c we now know all humans start out in the womb as female. Adam probably did have both male and female within him.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070422070156AA5zJBU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit