Survey - Are DF'ed ones allowed to be around for the prayers at the meetings where you live?

by StandFirm 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StandFirm
    StandFirm

And please state the general area you live in, if you could. Thank you.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

big shock, standfirm is back. here is my spirit inspired, oh sorry, spirit directed prophecy, you will post on this forum, when asked direct questions you will then disapear, and then post on topix how the big bad apostates arent worth your time. then after a while you'll come back again.

my friend, we were all in the exact position you were, you have doubts in the back of your mind, so you post on apostate message boards in direct violation of faithful slave council.

your scared, scared you just wasted years of your life on a lie, and you will do anything to try to fight that realilty.

let go, admit the truth, give in to your doubts, the truth is what you fear it is, that the watchtower is lying and is another in a long list of false religions.

yes it sucks at first, but it gets better, then once you are free and the dust settles, you are free, and there is nothing more precious than the freedom from the watchtower.

good luck.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

The return of SF reminds me: If I ever get booted and have to come back, I can't decide whether or not to pick the name StandErect or BrosephukkinRutherford. The former is a bit classier and I fancy myself as a tasteful fellow. I just don't know.

Okay, to play along with the game, I've never heard of any...action... being taken against a DF'd individual who remained for the prayer. Why should it matter the location? Isn't your organization globally unified?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why wouldn't they be?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Hey, StandFirm, weren't you and I going to show our faces and state our names publicly on here?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/209834/6/JWs-Not-Allowed-to-Post-on-Websites

oompa "i would believe standfirm really believes his position on this this topic...if he had joined here using his own name or his own picture or both....that would show for sure that he has no doubt that wt is cool with him posting here"
    StandFirm: Alright, you first.
    SBC: What is this, a playground? I'll do it, StandFirm. I'll post my real name and a pic of myself holding a sign with both my name and JWN handle written on it.... then you do the same for yourself immediately thereafter. Let's go.

... crickets

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

The last time a DF'd person stuck around for prayer, we grabbed him by the hair, threw him down, and kicked him in the face. Then we screamed PRAISE JAH and rolled him out the f**king door!

Edited to say, That's how it's handled in the Midwestern America.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Disfellowshipped people are allowed to stay for prayer at meetings if they so choose. Many don't stay, and many do. Additionally, I know rogue elders will put in their own opinion and state them to DF people.

You can't account for the rogue elder.

Having said that, it is the policy of the GB that disfellowshipped can stay for prayers or attend meetings so long as they cause no disturbance.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have been in the northeast USA, southern USA, and the mid-Atlantic. I have never known DFd people to be asked to leave the KH before prayer - that I know of. I did know a DFd guy who would consistently show up late and leave early. Could he have been told to avoid the prayer? I doubt it because once in awhile he would stay through to the end. I think he was just a slacker.

Now in a private home, I've heard of a-hole parents refusing to pray in front of their DFd teens but that is hearsay. I've not experienced it.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Last time I saw a DF ED person stay for the prayer they burst into flames and set the Kindom Hall on fire. Three mice died.

• steve2
    steve2

In my locality, DF'ed ones are not allowed to be around for prayers at the meetings because they come up with quicker and sounder answers to prayers than Jehovah does. The elders believe that Jehovah cannot stand the competition, hence the rule.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit