MY JW DAD HAS CUT US OFF! WE ARE DEAD !

by Hairyhegoat 43 Replies latest jw friends

• myohorengekyo
    myohorengekyo

Hairyhegoat....forgive me if i appear insensitive

W.T 1 point v hairyhegoat 0 points and your dad 0 points.....But the bastards havnt won..with your kids youve taken 4 generationns from the W.T...i hope in the future your dad sees it was a no contest and the score reads hairygoat won your dad won W.T f..k.. and plucked.

Nam-myo-ho-ren-ge-kyo

• ziddina
    ziddina

Clarity - about your comments - Meh, as Shamus would say. No offense taken.

You're talking about an ocean-side climate; I'm referring to high, dry and cold - well, not AS cold as Alberta [Psst!! Quendi! Hence the advice to get an engine-block heater - I guess I should have specified, "If you don't have a garage", but lots of people in MY neighborhood - with 3-car garages - use them for the cars left OUTside when we have those bitter Arctic blasts from the north...]

Anyhoo... So you NEVER need a coat?? Yer KIDDING!!?! Well, I never was one for humidity - we've had rain rain and more rain this summer - and this was SUPPOSED to be the summer when I repainted the windows - to the point that Denver, Colorado is far more HUMID than it usually is...

I never thought I'd miss that bright, hot sunshine, but... I want it back!!

Zid

• nugget
    nugget

It sounds exciting for you all and a fresh start. The best way to get out from under the pressure. I hope it goes well for you and you get settled. Keep in touch we will miss you all.

• watersprout
    watersprout

This made me sad *sigh*... I really feel for you... I know what it's like to have no money for food and finding some eggs in the fridge and making pancakes every night for dinner. I am soo sorry for the way your dad is treating you. My heart goes out to you and I really hope you have a wonderful time in Canada... Your job sounds exciting and a new life in a new country is fantastic news.

Life is what we make it and it sounds like you are getting your life on track after the dubbies nearly destroyed it.

I wish you and your family all the happiness this life can offer.

Peace

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

So sorry HHG! It sounds like your move may be a very good thing.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good luck on your move!

But watch out for face-biting monkeys around that part of the world...

• Hadit
    Hadit

My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for all that you are going through. What an absolute disgrace the GB are! Evil. They deliberately wreck families so that they can keep their members. So sad that our families listen to a bunch of twisted men whom they have never met! Most can't name them. They certainly can't say they know them intimately. I mean really - people are shunning their own family members for a few men they've never met! Life altering, family wrecking decisions based on strangers. Cold hearted strangers that don't know the first thing about love, family and children. How sad that so many listen and honestly . . . very mindless. I hope people wake up.

All the best in your travels here to Canada. There are a few of us here that would love to meet you and your family!

Sending love,

Hadit

• hubert
    hubert

Move, but don't tell your Dad or any other j.w. family wher you moved to, not even which country.

Before you leave, call him and tell him two little words.....Fuk you ! (spelling?)

Hubert

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Funny think about shunning, you know in your heart that something about it just isn't right and yet they convince you.threaten you to do it.

I remember the heartfelt feeling I had for this one sister that got disfellowshipped for smoking..I so wanted to talk to her but was advised not to..I feared they would kick me out of the religion if I did so I didn't. But my heart was telling me it was so wrong and I should talk to her..should have followed my instincts..

I often wonder if these people doing the shunning (including parents or children JW's) are broken hearted and in pain because they too are under the WTBTS spell..I wonder if they too feel something just isn't right about it (shunning)..

It's sad that the WTBTS is able to interfere with so many families and their lives..

Good luck on your move..

Snoozy

• Glander
    Glander

Condolences

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit