The Most bizzare & Scariest thing happened to me last night

by dm6 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Violia
    Violia

My husband used ot have this all the time and I have it from time to time. The doc has told us that stress increases the chances of this happening. I have found that to be true.

• Smoky
    Smoky

I have them from time to time, but i remember the 1st time it happened i was in my twenties, and i was scared, it felt like there was someone in the room, and there was a ponding feeeling coming from the bed to my back. I really though i was getting ubducted by aliens.

My sister told me it was the Devil, and i should throw out all that devil music (metallica, skid row...etc) I listen to. Of course i did the old "pray to Jahovah" thing when they happened.

I later learned about sleep paralysis, then i actually look foward to having them...It is a weird feeling, that i actually liked. I was even able to make them happen at one point. I dont get them as often now...maybe once in the last year. Not as stress and sleeped deprived as before.

smoky

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Ambien she sometimes gets up and goes to the kitchen and eats. I think some people have a "

LOL--a few years ago I was taken a new prescription and I would wake up in the morning to find I had eaten during the night. Not a cookie or two. NO, there would be open packages, plates, forks, knives, glasses---apparently I was really chowing down. My friend and I would crack up with the morning finds. Sometimes I found empty wrappers in my bed! Absolutely no memory though.

NC

• Scully
    Scully

It sounds extremely unsettling and disturbing for you. That it takes up your energy during waking hours indicates to me that it's time to get it investigated.

Have you discussed this with your doctor? You could have a neurochemical imbalance that alters your sleep cycles - something that the right medication can help.

You might be interested in a book that I'm reading called Change Your Brain, Change Your Life by Daniel G. Amen, MD - he discusses all kinds of dysfunction that arises from altered brain chemistry. He has done imaging of patients' brains to demonstrate the effects of conditions like ADHD, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and so on and has been able to successfully treat people based on their brain activity.

I hope you get some answers - and a decent night's sleep - soon.

• millions now living are dead
    millions now living are dead

I had to come out of lurking to respond to this thread. This stuff used to happen to me all the time. If you want it to stop, rub the bottom of your feet at the accupunture point K1 before you go to sleep. Press on it with your thumb until you feel a heart beat or pulse in it. Google it to find the point. Do it every night. Also, put your attention in your kidneys before falling asleep. Not kidding.

If you want it to get a whole lot more fun, put your attention in your stomach (actually the space between your stomach and pancreas) before you go to sleep and prepare to explore the astral universe. Just don't freak out. Relax and try to turn your fear into curiosity. Being afraid causes you to stay at a lower vibration and you can't leave your body and check out what's happening in the other dimensions. Then you end up staying in the creepy part. The astral world is based on emotions so it reflects back to you what you are feeling. Don't be suprised if you end up in an orgy at some point. Sexual energy rises up at night.

Do it long enough and you can really control it. If you can't do it without being afraid, then stop doing it. If you can relax and enjoy it then you will pop out of the body and you will see what look like diamonds or stars and then you are well on your way. It will blow your mind and you'll realize you are not your body. You will never fear death again. Don't worry about all the people who say it's all in your mind. They never experienced what you are experiencing. Happy travels and try not to pick up any Astral STDs.

Oh yeah, the strange noises are no big deal. Usually a strong buzzing in the ears. It will go away after you pop out of the body.

Mil

• PinkPajamasx
    PinkPajamasx

Hun, you need to get that checked out ASAP. I'm an epileptic that had these same symptoms and was diagnosed with temperal lobe seizures. What you're experiencing is very vivid and feels real but it isn't. Good luck to you and tell your parents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit