What is your Dream Date?

by Sky 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Cheer up joel im sure there are plenty of "big fellas" that would love spending time with ya. you sound like yer a real nice bloke, glad to see ya still posting........Jedd

• Carmel
    Carmel

Jeese SKY,

At 58, the dream date is not what it once would have been! Now, I'd guess there are so many settings and so many people I'd enjoy being with that it would be hard to choose. Even something as mundane as going razor clam digging on the coast at sunset has its charm. Actually, I think, warming up in the sauna after the diggin would be fun to share with a bronzed beauty....

Why the heck you ask such things????

carmel

• Sky
    Sky

cuz I dont have a date for Valentines Day, and I thought I would benefit from hearing of what other people like...:D
    Kisses,
    Sky

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Dream date Barby.

Religion Stops a Thinking Mind!
    <x ><

• Sky
    Sky

Barbie...
    I know a few girls just like her that i can hook you up with:
    Dumb
    Blonde (not that blondes are dumb...)
    fake
    stiff
    and
    uninteresting
    You have Lip Cancer in a week...:D
    Kisses!
    Sky

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

deleted

• Sky
    Sky

Ok, here's mine:
    I think when its raining, like say, in the summer, or spring, it is very very romantic...
    I think it would be romantic to take a hike, while it is raining, to a waterfall, or something.
    Everything is so green, and the water is dripping down the leaves on the trees.
    Get into a mud fight, get really dirty, and go skinny dipping under the waterfall to clean off...
    CHeesy, I know, but it sounds awesome to me. It doesnt cost anything either...
    Part of the fun could be going back home and drying each other off...
    Kisses!
    Sky

• JanH
    JanH

A great date is in a sense like a great party. You supply the right people, the right food, the right drink, the right environment, and once in a while it just happens and you realize this is not only a good time, it's a great time, one you will always remember...

One scenario: being at a party somewhere tropical. Great people, fun time, and I just meet a girl I fancy, and we start talking and having a great time with each other and together with everyone else. After some time, it feels like we've known each other for years, and we flirt and talk and get more and more intimate. Without many words to that effect, we just end up sneaking off down to the beach and have great sex together. Getting back to a hotel room in the morning, and going on chatting, sleeping a bit, more sex, and desperately hungry order food & hangover repair drinks from room service sometime in the afternoon... When we meet the rest of our mates next evening we receive the knowing stares and smiles from the other friends, and go on having a great time together through the vacation.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• hippikon
  • tyydyy
    tyydyy

Catherine Zeta Jones

Anytime anywhere. Just give me 6 hrs alone.

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit