What is your Dream Date?

by Sky 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Sky
    Sky

WHat is your fantasy for the perfect date, whether you be married, or single...
    Who
    Where
    What
    When
    Kisses!
    Sky

• Englishman
    Englishman

May 28. It's not too hot and it's not too cold.

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• joelbear
    joelbear

Me cooking a dinner for Hoss Cartwright while he builds a fire in the fireplace on a brisk late fall evening while the wind rustles the golden yellow and bright orange leaves and the sunset paints the sky.

We lay on a rug by the fireplace and share dinner and laugh at our tales of the day. We snuggle and kiss and ...........

WOOF

Joel

• Sky
    Sky

very funny englishman.. I would expect that answer from you ;)

I think that the most romantic dates are usually the least expensive ones...
    Like a picnic,
    or taking a walk... things like that..
    I actaully am still thinking about what my dream date would be...
    Kisses!
    Sky

• AMarie
    AMarie

Sky Said:

"I think that the most romantic dates are usually the least expensive ones...:

I definitely have to agree with you on that one, Sky. Or sometimes, the most impulsive, unplanned activities end up being the funnest. I think the most romantic date would be taking a walk down a beautiful country road on a warm summer night and just talking for hours. It would have to be with my soulmate (if there is such a thing) also. That would turn me on more than anything.

AMarie

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

joelbear...I got a kick out of your post as just last night my wife said i look just like Dan Blocker lol....If my sexual orientation ever changes i`ll give you a call........Jedd

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Joel -- OMG!!! Isn't Hoss DEAD? LMAO!!!

Me, my man, a bed. Bingo you have the perfect date

Seriously, anything. Going to a coffee shop, going to a local book store, art museum, going to the park and sitting under a tree, flea market (yeppers a flea market,) going camping for the weekend, the beach at Sunrise, Busch Gardens (amusement Park,) movies, dinner and a movie, or anything really. Just so long as you enjoy yourself really.

• JBean
    JBean

Whatever is is... it would have to involve lots of champagne! : )

• joelbear
    joelbear

Jedd,

I would love to see a picture even if you will always be only a dream.
    [email protected]

Moe,

Hoss will always be alive to me.

Joel

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Joel, I dont have a scanner but if/when i get one i will do that...........Jedd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit