Cougars, Reptiles and Bears. Oh My! Question for Hikers, Outdoor Enthusiasts and Hunters

by Robdar 35 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, this is just to get your mind back on your cabin activities and off the scary stuff:

Tradewind Canopy Mosquito Net

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yuck! I encountered spiders on the bed in Eureka Springs last month. I couldn't sleep a wink all night. We wound up leaving that B&B. A safari hat isn't a bad Idea. Professor and I are going look crazy in our hiking boots, snake guards, jingle bells, and safari hats toting bear mace and a 357 magnum. ~giggle~

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh, that is a very nice bed. I think the Professor and I will have a good time rockin' out the cabin.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Oh, that is a very nice bed. I think the Professor and I will have a good time rockin' out the cabin.

Okay, this inspires me to sing to you young lovers. Be sure to wait for me to finishing talking about Tom and to commence with the singin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2yeH7uTX88

• Robdar
    Robdar

Brava! Brava!

Thank you, FHN.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Snakes ..... drag a stick to make plenty of noise.

Bears ..... shout and make plenty of noise.

Take a rope so that you can haul your food up into a tree at night.

Don't have a half eaten apple or a squashed banana in your pocket.

If that didn't work and you surprise one, make yourself taller than the bear by raising your arms. Make even more noise.

If that didn't work, shoot it. You shouldn't even be there without a weapon.

They make a nice rug.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit