"Drugs are demonic, mmmmkay?"

by Mr. Falcon 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

CB, what up, brother? haha I agree with Nomad, that was some quality herb she was smoking. But on a serious note, that story is complete BS. Why do stories like this as well as the media always paint marijuania to be some sort of hallucingetic drug? Like it's LSD or something. "oh shat man, I'm tripping balls! Satan is in my mirror!" Yeah okay.

sizemik - You are incorrect, sir. "Legion" referred to a large number of demons inhabiting one person's body. Being that Mother Falcon is a paranoid, ultra-conservative, prejudiced, hateful, fear-mongering JW, I hardly think that any single demon could stand being around her, let alone several... or maybe that's her defense?

"Let's attack that servant of Jeho..."

"....ummm, yikes. Nevermind."

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Mother Falcon is a paranoid, ultra-conservative, prejudiced, hateful, fear-mongering JW, I hardly think that any single demon could stand being around her, let alone several...

LOL . . . from that description . . . sounds like they would be out of work anyway.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

LOL . . . from that description . . . sounds like they would be out of work anyway.

yup, they'd be like, "Forget this, guys! Some other demons already hit this lady up!"

NOTE: I meant to add to this thread that I am not proving nor disproving the existence of "demons." The point I'm trying to stumble towards is that perhaps, if such spirits DO exist, why do JWs insist on trying to explain demonic behavior or habits. As if they know exactly how demons operate. Why can't they just admit that if the spirit world exists, it is far more than anything a mortal human could comprehend.

On second thought, I have no idea what I'm saying. Perhaps I'm on drugs.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

One pill makes you larger

and one pill makes you small

and the ones that mother gives you

don't do anything at all

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Mother Falcon's favorite song.....

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Watchtower weed, it'll make you see demonz...

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Later this Sister was down with Depression and it was clear see was abusing the medication she had been given.

She would get up during the meeting and try to walk by bumping the chairs on either side of the Aisle like a toy that hits the wall and goes in the opposite direction.

Then her comments...rambilings.... good thing Daddy was an Elder..

And that mirror thing...when she told me I laughed in her face.....she was one of those people to make a Demon story up for support from the Dim Witted Fools who would believed Smurfs would attack their children.

• sizemik
    sizemik

LOL CBJ . . . it's like taking drugs after leaving JW world helps to clear your head

• charlie brown jr.
  • Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

haha I gotta admit though, the Watchtower Study would be 1,000,000,000,000 times more interesting if we were all "puff, puff, pass" during it....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit