never looked at your names till now

by Found Sheep 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

PSacrament...knew about "small" for Paul, but not humble.....good to know. Im the femanine of you.........are you humble? I am. I think.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Ok. Im 4 vodkas in. Time to leave x

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    PSacrament...knew about "small" for Paul, but not humble.....good to know. Im the femanine of you.........are you humble? I am. I think.

Not as humble as I can and should be, LOL !
    But I try and I am certainly grateful for My Lord and His grace upon me and all those I love and cherish.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

TIDY! as we say in Wales x Have a good day x

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

People mispronounce my first name all the time. It's Tamra - rhymes with camera. Not Ta- MAR-a. Americans say it right, Canadians say it wrong.

It means "palm tree" in Hebrew, which is where I got my username.

I hate my middle name. But together with my first name, it means "palm tree in the beautiful garden" in Hebrew.

One of my earliest memories from childhood was a sister in the cong who told me she thought I had the ugliest name she had ever heard.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

I'm Eliza not pronounced the english way like Eliza Dolittle. My mom doesn't speak english and she thought it would be pronounce Eh-lee-za since in spanish the I is pronounced like the english long E.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

I always like my name, Diana. My middle name is Leigh. My mum said she took it off an old

stove she was standing at when she was pregnant with me. I was called Di before it became fashionable!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I get really p.ss.d off with these damn aussies in this country who don't understand when i say my name "Kevin", I am continually repeating myself, so I might as well just call myself Bob LOL. (I'm a Kiwi livin in aussiland)

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Pam's Girl: My middle name is Lynne as well - my mom's middle name - I hardly ever see it spelled that way.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Black Sheepthanks for that kind mention.
    But the Watchtower renamed me >>>>UNDESERVED KINDNESS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit