My family thinks I am Anakin Skywalker...

by sabastious 27 Replies latest social humour

• mummatron
    mummatron

I think acknowledged was the word I was meant to use. D'uh!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Did you slaughter all of them? The women... and the children? Are they like insects? Did you slaughter them like insects?

• afreeman
    afreeman

Well, of course they think you're Anakin. From their point of view, you've embraced the Dark Side.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Is this you Storming the Kingdom Hall???

• sabastious
    sabastious

TBH I actually hate the new movies (infinite fan of the old ones). George Lucas hurt my soul with the first two new ones. The last was tolerable.

-Sab

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

After Ep 1 I couldn't bring myself to watch Ep 2 or 3 even though some people said they got better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXxGiQXigkU

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Funny thing is that it is the SITH that go out by two's, LOL !

• sd-7
    sd-7

I must be amongst the few who love the new Star Wars movies (but admittedly, the animated show beats the crap out of the new movies, for the most part, though I consider the second half of Episode III to be Star Wars at its finest, and Episode III is my favorite). I just think they work on a different level; I did wish for stronger acting, writing, and yes, even a better plot in Episode I, at least, but that's another story...

Charlie, I really needed that laugh. Thank you.

But hey, think of it this way. My brother felt a need to compare me to Fredo. You can imagine how comforting THAT was to hear...

--sd-7

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I never thought ANY movie could top the Original Star Wars!!!

My Fav Is The Episode 3.....

Watching a Jedi turn into a Sith.......

Hit TOOOO Close to home!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

To be honest, I found the transformation of Anakin very lacking and anti-climatic.

Not sure how one gets from spoiled brat to Sith killing machine...maybe I missed something...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit