Just tried my first ciggarette!

by highdose 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh yes please dont have another. I smoked two packs a day!not cork tips either

I thank the WT for telling me I couldnt get baptised until I quit.I wanted to work
    for Jah so much ,it took me 9 months to lick it....My hubby died from lung cancer he also

was a heavy smoker, my son also died ( 46 ) heavy smoker. PLEASE!!!! dont be tempted.
    That is the ONE thing I thank the cult for....

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Kazar have you tried the electronic ones? Plenty of nicotene, no smoke. I know a guy who practically swears by them.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I do not recommend smoking, if only because it is highly addictive and enslaving, a waste of money and time, and can ruin your health while creating numerous other problems. And especially if you never started smoking--I never smoked before becoming a witless despite numerous opportunities to start, I never smoked while a witless, and I still don't smoke.

Instead, I put my smoke money into other things to slap Jehovah in the face. I recommend whatever you are capable of doing that will give you the greatest utility. For some, putting the money into Christmas decorations will do that--I did that for quite a period between 2007 and 2010 until I have plenty of them. For others, it might be replacing those "bad" songs you had to throw away. You might purchase a Ouija board or some other toys you were forbidden from enjoying (Smurfs, if you were in that generation that bashed Smurfs). Bungee jumping, done safely, is a good one--the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger hates it, but it is safer to spend the morning bungee jumping than out in field circus. Another is to invest it--I prefer silver, but you will have your own preferences (note: The Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund is the worst investment possible).

The possibilities are endless. And, most of these things will not force you to continually waste your money while ruining your health and dirtying up everything around you.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

don't smoke there are things that are really bad and you will regret it.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I haven't smoked ciggarettes, but I have smoked a couple of blunts. lol

• shamus100
    shamus100

For chrissakes, don't smoke. You should see what throat cancer does to people! Don't even think about smoking a pipe.

Jesus, people.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Well not everyone who smokes gets Cancer... Just saying...

• undercover
    undercover

If you choose to not smoke, do so because of the health issues associated with smoking. Don't choose to not smoke because someone else told you that God will punish you for it.

Personally, I tried it in high school (as a rebelling JW youth) didn't see the big deal, never was drawn to it. But after leaving the JWs behind, I tried a cigar or two. Again, not that big of a deal to me. Tried pot, understood the appeal of it, but I prefer alcohol as my drug of choice.

An occasional cigarette or cigar, while not the best thing for your health, isn't any worse than being in second hand smoke hours on end at a bar or concert...maybe not as bad.

• Mad Sweeney
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Why would you try it? I see no benefit of even giving it a try. You wont get anything good out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit