Things are heating up again!

by TimothyT 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quendi
    Quendi

I'm very happy to see your Dad take this important step. Now he can start living on his own.

Quendi

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ah great sounds like this might lead to a happier ending than most JW families. Good stuff.

Loz x

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm so happy to hear that!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Seems you've got reason to be pleased. Sounds like Dad really does love you more than the concept of the Faceful and Discreep Slave.

• Velour
    Velour

Wow, hug that dad of yours ... and then hug him again for all of us.

• sizemik
    sizemik

WOW Tim . . . great news! . . . I'm so pleased for you . . . and your Dad.

Maybe in time you could tell him about JWN (and what a great bunch we are LOL) . . . we'd love to have him here . . . and he would benefit from the support.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    But, it gives me the free will to be entirely honest with other JWs without them telling my dad about my situation.

Umm, does that mean your Dad doesn't know that you're gay?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wow. What wouldn't I have given for a Dad like that?

I hope he understands that it isn't god's org and isn't descending into limbo. If he doesn't, you should start working on it pronto, before he starts regretting his descision.

Chris

• nugget
    nugget

It looks like your Dad may need some support over the coming weeks. This is a massive step for him preceeded by bullying and stress. It may take him a while to settle into his new perspective and he may still believe some doctrine whilst resenting the behaviour of the organisation. This is good news for you that as a family you can stand together it takes the power away from the organisation that tries to shame and seperate us.

Good luck to you all going forward.

• discreetslave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit