Strange crushes on people who aren't your "type"?

by Mad Sweeney 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Does anyone else get these and get perplexed by them?

Example. I kind of lean toward a full-figured type of woman 99% of the time. Skinny doesn't do anything for me.

But then there's Milla Jovovich. <drool>

It's a complete anomaly and I don't understand it. Anyone else get these "out of type" crushes? (I am mostly talking about "star" crushes like actors and other types of entertainers and public figures but real life experiences are ok, too)

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Is this that Lama dude?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

sure 100% straight but she can even make me drool...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

LOL Nomad. I just saw an ad with her in it and it popped up. I figured we need something light and fun in here now and then.

I honestly don't understand myself in this situation and wondered if anyone else has noticed a similar phenomenon with themselves.

Reading Found Sheep's post, maybe it isn't me at all; maybe Milla does that to everyone no matter what their type is.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Man, y'all get all the fun ads.

• undercover
    undercover

Not so much the actress but the character she played in a movie...

Kate Hudson as Penny Lane in Almost Famous

I was as smitten with her as young William was.

edit: found a photo

• hellenback
    hellenback

Over the years Ive fancied loads of women that would'nt normally be my type but some women are sexy as hell even if they are not that beautiful. IE goldie hawn. And a beautiful woman can be ugly by her attitude and personality. I have never limited myself to certain types and have sampled many different complexions shapes sizes and all have done sonmething for me

• cantleave
    cantleave

Here's my strange crush.........

• undercover
    undercover

And when I was hitting puberty I had a big crush on:

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Love of my life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest