Strange crushes on people who aren't your "type"?

by Mad Sweeney 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I'm not one much on celebrities, but I have always had a crush on Julia Roberts.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

There's a woman in another department here who I've got a thang for, and I can't quite describe it. She's a little woman, and not what you call attractive, but not ugly either. She's like 5-3 maybe, around 120 lbs, white chick, possibly Jewish in the stereotypical nerdy Jewish woman way, beady eyes whatever that means, with glasses. But here's what turns me on about her, she has this perm and its completely outragous. Its huge, this big full head of reddish brown curly permed hair. It's a bad perm in every sense of the phrase, bad perm. And you know what? It makes me want to get at her with a vegeance, I mean give it to her until she's having seizures.

She walks through here with her oversized powersuits, and her big terrible perm, and its just bouncing man, I mean bouncing and shaking back and forth like a Pert Plus commercial. There's times she'll go in the kitchen near my cube and I can see her without her noticing me watching, and she puts both of her hands in her pockets and watches her food cook in the microwave like she controls it, like she's dominating the microwave. Ohhhhhhh, that makes me a go-getter!!! It makes me want to approach her and say, "That microwave knows what time it is, but I'm afraid I don't." Like I said, she's a little wee thang, and I wonder if the big outragous horrible perm is used to offset her small size, kind of a like a woman's version of little man's complex, or Napolean Syndrome. All my female coworkers agree that, "her perm is a mess", but something about it works for me.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I have a crush on Crush soda pop* damn that's stuff's good!

*for the record I hate it when people refer to soda as pop and I don't condone the above behaviour in any shape or form

-Sab

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Miz, you need to ask both her AND the chick who looks like Scully on a date, preferably at the same time if they're cool with that.

Just to emphasize how much Milla Jovovich is NOT my type, my type is Kristen Chenoweth.

• unshackled
    unshackled

I've gone thru stages of odd attractions. Miro Sorvino in Romy & Michele's High School Reunion. Andie MacDowell at one point, but don't get that anymore. Hilary Swank currently confuses me...sometimes hot, sometimes not at all...

Yeah, hot...

Yeah...not so much...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Hilary Swank is kind of the "perfect" actress in that way. Doesn't matter what the role is, 5 minutes in the makeup room and she can look the part. Need an ambiguous looking dude? No problem. How about a sultry temptress? Easy peasy.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Need an ambiguous looking dude?

Hilary Swank as ambiguous looking dude?

-Sab

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I don't know man, she looks like Kevin Bacon or James Woods.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I don't know man, she looks like Kevin Bacon or James Woods.

Of course, but ambiguous?

-Sab

• undercover
    undercover

Diana Rigg as Emma Peel I watch the old reruns just to see her...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit