DAYSOFT contact lenses - they are Grreatt! (and a third of the price)

by hamsterbait 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I discovered the website for these when googling online contacts.

They are made by the inventor of disposable dailies. He is on a mission to make them available at a realistic price that reflects the cheapness of making them. This saving has not been passed on to the customer by the likes of Johnson and Johnson, Allergan, Bausch and Lomb.

I was paying three times the price for True Eye and Acu Vue. Daysoft are 4.99 for 32 lenses!

I have been wearing them since the new year - they are so comfortable, with a thin edged design that means they dont move around as much. I soon plan to do a door to bore conversion work...

Has anybody else discovered these babies?

HB

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Nope, but I'm gonna try em now!

• Dagney
    Dagney

HB, do you change your lenses daily?

I wear Oasys, which I think I'm supposed to change them weekly, but I manage to squeeze a few more weeks out of them.

I'm going to try and order a box tonight.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Dag - I put in a new pair every day.

Order the high water content lenses, whatever the ones you are wearing right now - they are by far the most comfortable - I have fallen asleep in them!

HB

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Just ordered a month's worth. If these are any good I will save £144 per year. I will let you know how I get on.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Just received an email thanking me for my order and a link to watch an instruction video on opening the packet. As I do not have video watching capabilities on my phone can someone tell me what is so difficult or complicated that I need to see an instruction video. Thankyou

• cantleave
    cantleave

Lasik - is the answer!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I wonder if that is the ones being advertised on TV? They said you can leave them in up to a month? I thought it weird since their name had "Daily" in it...

Snoozy..who just has those reading thingies..

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

This isn't a sponsored thread, is it?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

They are more delicate than the usual dailies, so need a bit more careful handling. The instructions on the pack are also very clear. I got the hang of it very quickly.

No this is not a sponsored thread. I am just sharing some good news with other lens wearers. Any savings you make can of course mean increased contributions to the WWW!!!!

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit