I miss my dad and I can't stop crying about it

by Velour 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• freeflyingfaerie
  • still thinking
    still thinking

velour.....

cry all you like...you have good reason to.......eventually, you will cry yourself out...and then the healing will begin.

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

You need to be better than your dad or than those who claim to be witnesses for Jehovah. The name witness means to testify, and like the whole nation of Judah when destroyed by Babylon they all personally witnessed that if your not good (of God) with Jehovah that Jehovah (cause and effect) will then come and destroy you. My mother just had bloodless open-chest surgery. The JW reactions have been horrendous. First, i contacted the two witnesses on the blood card so that they could be acknowldgeable in blood products that i am not. THEY WERE NOT WITH KNOWLEDGE AT ALL, one caused a shame & desgrace shouting we believe in a resurrection so its okay with us to die, looking like a fanatic who wants to die to prove their will be resurrection. My mother has decided to put a fireman JW on as primary instead for the future. If i had handled the matter myself i would have said blood is sacred to us. And i did speak up. When my baby niece was born they slashed her heel 20 times trying to get blood with no consceince to damage. I walked in and they were poking my mother 20 times and i said why. They said we need to know her blood type incase of emergency. I said you dont need to know her blood type, youre not giving her blood. But we do they said. And i said you mean if you can override her decision. My mom's eyes buldged out in fear and she said no blood no blood, and i said LOOK DONT RAPE HER CONSCIENCE. I said it three times before they left. No other JW was there saying that. Then i bring her foods, i bring her a speaker phone to hear the meetings, i bring her clothes from home... what do JWs bring her? 5 people in a room causing her anxiety & stress because it's too packed. An elder who says why was i called because i am the rep for hospitals (implying her emergency op had to be prearranged with him; her condition struck before her appointments to check her heart, so he assumed normal surgery had been proceeded without his assistance; its all about arrogance and pride on appearing as if they have the love the world doesnt). Then what does he bring... they bring flowers. I brought her melatonin so she can sleep. She is free to check out, so i push her around in the wheel chair. And i hear this crap that they are saying WELL of me as if Jehovah doesnt prove his approvals and that Jehovah requires THEIR approval of me. DONT THINK SO. I've already seen elders pound their chest and say JEHOVAH HAS CHOSEN US NOT YOU. And at beauty salons girls are saying they sleep with the sons of these married elders. I have already seen elders on podiums say pyramids were built by angels before the Flood, and these are given 3 district assembly talks in a single week while married and adulterating with another sister whose unbelieving husband will testify now to more neighbors that these JWs could ever bring into the hall. Jehovah does exist, and he does prove both whats good and whose trash. SO DONT MISS IT, IT IS NOTHING TO BE MISSED. There is only one person who has ever TRIED with faitrh in Jehovah to trace all calendars back to Noah and then Adam because they know that truth exists and is not fabricated, and it isnt anyone from a KH. There is a reason the disciples of Jesus spoke against John the Baptizer, it is to prove the more you really truly know, the more youre rejected... and then the 12 even rejected Jesus as the great crowd is about to reject the faithful discreet slave when that slave is killed in a one-day trial again. What has been ignored is that the bride is the Christ in flesh, the bride becomes the slaughtered Lamb, the completed-bride is given power to materialize for 40 days before Armageddon (Jan 19 impact to the south pacific). Its that 40 days that saves people, and even divides them when people start to laugh hearing that the disciples think they see the 144,000 in locked rooms. But impact occurs and 0.00001% will make it to safety with those who already fled during the 40 days. And those who stay shunned will be eaten by the animals who have also fled to all the highest mountains.

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

PS. called the WT to see if serum albumin is permissable and they first didnt wish to give an outright answer even though i explained the hospital already put her on a bag of it. No other JW knew this despite daily visits to her. NEGLIGENT. I did tell mom isnt that thatits come around full circle form the days Yvonne said Tootsie-Rolls have blood in them under the name of albumen. And then another JW said it is in eggs too and that blood would be too expensive for tootsie-rolls. About 10 (?) at a movie theatre mom gave me money for candy, and i thought very hard on those words and decided the sister was right about expence because seemed things like wine or other things had blood that were never cheap enough for me a kid to buy. Well quick-short-point we got home and mom put welts on me that lasted 2 days with a leather belt in one hand and reading her NWT in the other that you must abstain from blood (albumin). Its not funny how its come full-circle and no one whips her to death with a JW Bible because four negligent sigantures have done NOTHING to see what products she gets that could mar her conscience. Oh by the way, my gay brother whose had his ass poked by hos lover for 35 years and at 60 was given a blood-transfusion by the hubby's signed consent can be talked to by JWs because he has never been disfellowshipped. So this is not about faithful discreet slave, but its about rotten corrupt people who pretend that under the wing of that slave they are protected as a whole even when behaving disgracefully as reps of jehovah. BUT know this that Jesus sinned ONCE and repented that sin. Remember king David guilty in Nathans story? hmm lets see king David killed Nathan? disfellowshipped him? found where the story doesnt fit? well here is a WT story from me Nathan. The WT will disfellowship a man who serves alcohol if he doesnt know someone got drunk at his party and then commits bad on the way home. In this case, when disciples cut off the ears of soldiers with their weapons, then the party-host Jesus is also legally guilty by law (and also spiritually guilty by faithful discreet slave actions in the story presented) of the severed ear by his gang. BUT THAT SIN WAS REPENTED OR UN-DONE. It was healed because it had to be healed or perfection in Jesus was lost. Where do you see todays JWs healing or correcting committed sins, but rather they say the story does not apply, and they wash the sin with their own hands saying it is Jesus' hands doing the washing. VERDICT? FAITHFUL DISCREET SLAVE GUILTY unless they themselves do as Jesus does.... dies for the sins their disciples commit. So you see, i am not one to whip my mother literally for the albumin that i feet is a disgust and shame that she and JWs allowed her to have without even fore-thought to the decision. What do you want from an org who ignpres the Bible and Moses saying that Jacob found disgust in his murderous sons (not in Dinah), and the org chooses to say it was Dinah not the sons.

What do you want from an org that cannot distinguish that the scripture that says the woman of fornication (and must be cut off) is someone engaged to another man (not someone single who must then marry that man); but instead they teach and defy Bible by saying that a woman who has sex with her own fiance is a fornication. YES Jesus spoke of all people when he said your door-to-door preaching can and does being in people to make them permanent destinations to Gehennna. YES Paul did NOT say individuals can be lopped off of the kingdom tree as individual Jews were, RATHER he said the whole Christian tree can be lopped off as a WHOLE as the Jews were lopped off as a WHOLE. There is no Jew accept thru Jesus, and the whole can be lopped off again... not as individual disfellowshipped people. An example is the recent threat i mailed to the WT stating Mordecai's words to Esther, this is what you must do or Jehovah will find another, and you will be eliminated then. But instead they published that Esther took some good advice from Mordecai. Oh that was advice huh? The queen is starting to look like Vashti instead of Esther and maybe that is why they have returned to sleeping virgins Christendom in so many end-time atitudes unclduing the hour that has arrived and they sday no it hasnt, we cannot know.

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

Re-reading some of what i wrote, i wish to say, that the elder who was adulterating another sisters marriage... they specifically said he isnt doing wrong until THEY see the wrong he is doing. That decision is theirs the elders, not of those seeing it in the congregation. So these men prove they havent changed, they get told and they dont. You people keep thinking the WatchTower twists things to make themselves look right like no worng has been done, and what YOU dont see is the elders will twist things and lie to the WatchTower to wash themselves off. You keep saying the WT disfellowships, and what you fail to see is that evil elders do it. The WT is merely believing the lies of these elders.

I have an experience in Houston where i was neither a baptized member of the whole JW WT nor was i a member of the congregation that raped me. Simple fact is, it was a hall where all men wore ties, accept for one, nor his small sons. And the crippled polio wife a hot tempered peurto rican had said her husband had been reproved for something, so with fera in her eyes she asked me not to make of this following story. At the hall she had said to me, when are you gonna get a haircut, and i said when your hsuband and two sons wear a tie to the meetings. I mean anyone could see all others wore ties, everyone. Well how dare i offend his wife, next meeting he said my friend (elder) wants to talk to you back here in the back room. Now thats where you people need to start realizing your words should be like Jesus who said YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO JURISDICTION OVER ME, I WILL NOT GO IN YOUR BACK ROOM. This guy for payback attempted to say that at one time in my life i must have masturbated, that single people cannot be celibate unless they are devoted baptized JWs and that if i masturbated just once it means i'm an internalized homosexual that isnt admitting is my desires. This is how the world rapes the minds of your children, and it is how halls do it too, because they are like the world, insult them like you insult Judas and Satan pops right in, and all the halls rally to join them.

I went home, 1000 miles and have a recording where because i got a mail from another non-baptized 14-year old girl saying that I have led her on as if to wish to be her boyfriend at 25...(how odd that elders who say your a fag, can then accuse you of hetero-pedophilia), this girl is not a JW, favors the attention of her non-JW step father married to her JW mother. Her behavior was tacky-silly the kind who wanted attention because no one at the hall spoke to her, so it was humorous to her to tell guys she knew what a dippy-dildo was. Anyways on this recording, witnessed by a 3rd party on her own phone where i went to call her up... she says how those elders all got together and came to her home... (nonJW step father's home) and deliberately forced her to write this letter, THEY TOLD HER THAT MY TALKING TO HER WAS TO LEAD HER ON SEXUALLY. This is why you now have rooms like this one, where the trash isnt from the WT mags or GB but all the halls that you people were and are and had been behaving disgusting like this. (My apologies to Sonya Hill of 30 years ago); makes you wonder if she's a JW now.

• Velour
    Velour

Thank you all so very much for the hugs and advice. I certainly need the support. Just when you think you're doing alright... Thanks for your quick reply Talesin. I was so upset I couldn't respond but I read it and I'm glad to get such quick support.

My father's cult personality is his personality. I doubt that I'll ever see him again. He's the most devout man I've ever seen. He's so intense that even good JW elders in his cong won't be close friends with him. You're right Sir, he has a past that will keep him trapped in that religion for the rest of his life.

Thank you so much Unshackled for your link to your post. This is exactly why I came here. I knew that everyone here can relate to losing someone dear to them to this cult. It's not something anyone presently around me can really understand though they try, and I appreciate it.

I will continue to write him Jean Luc and Witness. At least, for my part, should something happen to him, I'll know I did what I could to reach out to him and include him and my family in my life.

Thanks for the post Sam =) Beautiful song

• Kimmy1983
  • Kimmy1983
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Velour - many sympathies May I suggest that you keep copies of any letters you send? That way, if your dad throws away the letters (worst case scenario) but he later reconciles with you, he can still read them if he wants.

• moshe
    moshe

Reach out to him again- if you are rebuffed, write a letter to his local newspaper, explaining how your JW father is shunning you- the world needs to know how cold hearted JWs are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit