On Sat in Kitchener,

by mouthy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am picketing the Assembly....I know many on here think that is nuts.

But at 84 I can do what I ruddy well like.12 noon I will stand with another bloke
    whos wife is a JW & it is destroying their marriage...The Kitchener Auditorium
    So those who pray on here( you know what to do) those who dont ,send your
    Karma my way.those who think I am mental ,come there & we will discuss(

• cantleave
    cantleave

Go for it Mouthy my Karma is heading it's way to you.

Yeah you are nuts, but we wouldn't have you any other way!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Cantleave!!!! Thanks sweetie...."Takes one to know one"

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Sending good vibes your way! I think that jws seeing a woman of your maturity might make them wonder about their religion.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lets hope so Jamie

• clarity
    clarity

Mouthy .... good on ya!

Let us know if anything interesting happened will you?

I also think a mature woman does give a more respectable image to picketing!

You little devil you!

clarity

• Mary
    Mary
    Mouthy said: I am picketing the Assembly....I know many on here think that is nuts.

Holy crap Grace....and here I was considering going on Saturday. LOL! I was going to take a tape recorder for the afternoon session just to hear what kind of bullshit spiritual enlightenment they are spewing about the 'overlapping generation' and then post it on here.

If I do go and you see me, try not to laugh your ass off and give me away!

• JRK
    JRK

Give 'em hell Grace!

JK

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

They'll probably just think you are going mental at your age...

But you never know who the spirit will hit..go for it!

Hugs for your efforts!

Snoozy

• only me
    only me

When I first started seeing the real truth about the "Truth", I attended a DC that was being picketed. They put a wall of young boys, all around 12 or 13 years old, in front of the picketers. I thought that was very abusive to do that to those children. There was one picketer that I recognised as a former Elder who was talking through a bullhorn but very personally and mildly to the people walking. All I could do was make some eye contact and smile.

Those events made me think long and hard... they were a big push towards my freedom, though I didn't realize it at the time.

Please take care in the heat, make sure you have shade and stay well hydrated. It may well move someone to make a change in their lives.

Oh, and I have several relatives that are going to be at that assembly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit